0.6

Ariana

The past few encounters with Calum have left me pondering. I've just met this boy and he's already left an impression on me that I don't like. As the day ended, I hadn't seen Calum since our little altercation in the parking lot. When I asked around, no one else had seen him.

"Jack, have you seen Calum?"

"No. Why are you looking for him?" He furrowed his brows at me.

"Because, I need to apologize, and we need to work on our project for Stats, and he won't answer my phone calls."

"I dropped him off at work." Max said smirking at me. "Well can you take to him please?"
"Why? Don't you think you've hurt him enough, quit leading him on." She said making furrow my eyebrows. "I'm not leading him on. What are you talking about?"

"Oh please. I saw you two at the party. He was all over you, and you let him."

"He did what?" Jack said. "No he wasn't, we were just talking." I said as my face got red. It always got red when I lied. "So, him untying his tie, and wrapping it around your neck, and pulling you into his chest was just "talking" Ari?" I could see the look on Jack's face in my peripheral but I didn't care at this moment. I needed to find Calum.

"Can you take me to him or not?"

"Fine." She said.

"Wait a minute, how could you let him do that to you when you have a boyfriend?" Jack asked. "It's not that bad Jack, that's just how he is. I didn't do anything, it was all him." Before I could follow Max, Jack grabbed me and pulled me back. "What's going on Ariana, ever since he's gotten here, you've changed."

"I have not. You have changed. You know I don't like parties and you asked to lie to my parents so I could go with you. Now I have to go Jack." I pulled out of his grasp and ran to Max's car. It didn't dawn on me till we left the parking lot that I was leaving my boyfriend to go find another boy. Maybe I have changed.

-

"This is where I dropped him off." Max said. "He works here?" I asked looking at the filthy gas station.
"I guess. Say hi to him for me would you?" She said as she pulled off. I walked in, and it had the most disgusting odor. "Um, excuse me sir?" I asked the cashier. When he looked up at me, I gasped at the various face piercings.

"Can I help you?"

"I-I'm l-looking for my f-friend. Calum Hood?"

"What's he look like?"

"He's tall, w-with black h-hair and brown eyes, and he h-has a b-black eye, and-" Before I could finish, Calum walked through the door, and boy was i thrilled to see him.

"Charlie, I need a pack mate. Ariana?" I ran and hugged him tightly, and he smelled like motor oil and gas. "On the house. Tell your mom I said hello." The cashier said as Calum basically dragged me out of the store because I was to scared to let go.

"You can get off me now. What the hell are you doing on this side of town. People here would kill you."

I gasped out of fear, until he smiled and I knew he was joking. "I've been looking for you all day. I was worried something happened." I said.

"After you walked away from me when I made you upset?" He said crossing his arms over his chest.
"I'm sorry. I can't judge you for what you believe just because I don't agree. That's not right, and I hope you can forgive me."

"I can't stay mad at you princess." He said tucking some hair behind my ear. "I have to get back to work, do you have a ride or something?"
"No. Actually, no one knows I'm here. I kind of asked Max for a ride and she brought me here."