0.2

Ariana (picture of Jack played by Jake Ambrose)

"What's wrong sweets?" Jack asked as we got ready to see my dad. "Calum, the new kid that was here this morning, he's in my AP Stats class, and he's my partner for this project we have to do." I said. When I shut my locker closed, he was leaning up against his, smirking. "Couldn't help but overhear you two talking about me. Sup dick." He said giving some boy a high five.

"My name is Jack."

"Whatever. So Ariana, when do you want to start working on our project?" He asked me. "We can't today, were going to church." I said. "Why? It's not Sunday."

"I have plans with my boyfriend so I can't today after school." I said kissing Jack's cheek. "Sounds boring. Here's my number, let me know when you want to start. But let me know ahead of time, I work almost day of the week."

"Sure, no problem."

He walked outside and started walking home. Jack and I drove to my fathers church, and walked to his office. "Daddy?" I asked opening the door. "Hey sweetheart, hey Jack."

"Good afternoon sir."

"What can I do for you two?"

"We wanna do our yearly cleansing." Jack said holding my hand. "Really? You know most couples only do this when they're getting serious."

"We are serious daddy. We're going on 3 years of a relationship. What's more serious than that?" I said making my father smile. "Okay, just give me a minute and we can get started you-" his phone started to ring, so he gave us the "hold one for a minute" so we walked around.

"I can't believe we're going to celebrate 3 years together. Your dad is right, we are getting pretty serious."

"I know. After this year, we'll get to go to Northwestern together, and spend another 4 years together and get married and have kids and start a church of our own."

"I couldn't have said it better myself." He said kissing my forehead. "I hope we stay together forever." I said pecking his lips. "I feel the same way."

"Sorry kids, I need to head to the hospital. Duty calls, but I'll let you know when I'm free again."
"We understand, have a good afternoon sir." Jack said as we left to head back to school for our practices.

-

"So, anyone notice the hot new boy?" My friend Max said as we stretched. "Calum! Oh my gosh yes, he's in my AP Lit class. He's so cute, and such a looker. Have you seen his muscles?"

"His in the fitness gym class, and I saw him shirtless. He has tattoos on his arm and a six pack." All the girls except for me and my other friend Katie squealed.

"He's a douche bag if you ask me."

"Oh come on, you know you want a piece of that man candy." Max said. "The only man candy I want is Jack." I said as I winked at him practicing. "Come on, Jack is not the guy for you." She said. "How would you know? You chase any guy who comes within 1ft."

"Can't help it if I'm attracted to various men with amazing dicks." She said making some of the girls giggle, but me and Katie roll our eyes. "Ari likes him. I know it."

"Let's just get started."

As the afternoon went on, I noticed a figure watching us in the bleachers. "Who is that?" I asked, until I saw that stupid smirk. Calum was sitting there, smoking a cigarette. "He can't just sit there and watch." Katie said.

"When he smokes he's even hotter." Max said. I groaned as I walked over and climbed up the bleachers to reach him. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Watching the prettiest girl in school be a cheerleader." He said blowing cigarette smoke at me. "It's illegal to smoke on school grounds." I said as he stood up, towering over me. "You gonna snitch on me princess?"

"Don't call me that."

"Would you like it if I called you baby girl?"

"No, stop calling me names other than Ariana, and go find someone else annoy." I said walking away. I felt a tug, and it was Calum pulling me around to face him. "That's cute, you think you call the shots." He said pulling me close to his chest. "Let me go."

"You're sexy when you're angry." He said as I pushed his chest, only for him to grab my wrist to where I couldn't pull away without hurting it. "I see you like it rough. Maybe you'd like me to be rough with you." He said smirking as always.

"In your dreams, now let me go."

"Hey," I heard Jack yell as he came up the bleachers to get me. "Oh look who it is, it's Jack the Dick."
"Watch your mouth Hood."

"You think I'm scared of you Christian Boy?" He said chuckling. "You're about as harmless as a puppy dog." He said looking back at me. "We were just having a little fun, isn't that right baby girl."

"Don't call her that?"

"Fine. We were just having a little fun, isn't that right princess?" He said making Jack even more upset.
"Don't call her that either?"

"Why not? She looks like one." He said making me blush uncontrollably. "So you like it when I call you princess? Good to know." He said letting me go. "No I don't. Know just leave us alone."

"Or what?," he said lighting another cigarette "You're gonna tell on me? Go ahead, gives me a good reason to kick your punk ass."

"No one thinks your cool just because you break school rules jerk." Jack said as he was inches away from Calum's face. "Calm down Dick, don't want to get your jock strap in a twist." He said pushing Jack back. He grabbed his bag and cigarettes before smirking at me again.
"See you around princess."

I helped Jack up and we walked back down the bleachers and continued practicing until it was time for us to head home. "That Calum kid sure made your boyfriend look like a punk." Dylan said. He's not really friends with anyone on the team, but I still talk to him considering we've been neighbors for years.

"No he didn't."

"Please, he practically had you all helpless." He said lighting a cigarette himself. "You like him don't you."
"Why does everyone keep saying that. I don't like him, and never will." He just chuckled at me before getting into his car, but not before saying to me, "Never say never Grande, never say never."