0.4

Calum

"Mum, I'm leaving." I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "Have a good day sweetheart." She said. Before I left, I saw Macey, playing around in the crib downstairs. She smiled and held her arms out for me, so I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "Don't be so much trouble for Nana okay angel?" She replied with her baby babble, making me smile before I set her down, and walked to school.

When I got there, I noticed Ariana and her loser boyfriend getting out of the same car, and I figured that since I'm not in a crappy mood, I'd go mess with them. I walked up beside them and grabbed Ariana's books from her arm. "What are you doing?" She asked trying to get them back from me. "Well good morning to you too princess."

"I told you not to call me that Calum-"

"Can't I get a good morning?" I said causing her to roll her eyes.

"Good morning Calum. Know can I have my books back?" She said reaching and failing again. I obliged and handed them to her, and she frowned at me. "Don't frown so much, it'll give your pretty face wrinkles sweetheart."

"You're so annoying."

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad. You know one day, when I'm having a really bad day, you're gonna wish I was messing with you and talking to you."

"I hope that day never comes. Now stop bothering me, I have to go to class. Come on Jack." She said pulling him away. I rolled my eyes and walked, until someone grabbed my arm.

"Hey, what the fuck are you-" When I turned around, it was the Principal. Principal Pale, otherwise known as PP to me. "Good morning Principal Pale, how are you this morning?" He just grabbed me and pulled me along in the hallway, for all the kids to see, including Ariana. "You're in a lot of trouble young man."

"Well can you tell me what it is I did instead of dragging me like a fucking rag doll." I said making matters worse as we walked into his office. "Mr. Hood, we need to talk."

"What about? I just started yesterday."

"Yes, and I have received several complaints about your behavior from students, teachers and parents. You harassed one of our cheerleaders, Miss Ariana Grande yesterday, and disrupted the cheerleading and football practices?"

"I didn't harass anyone. Her boyfriend was practically threatening me."

"Jack Darling? Never in my life have I heard such nonsense." He said making me roll my eyes. "Look, you're a smart young man. 3.8 GPA, and an amazing score on your SAT test, you have a lot going for you."
"Yeah, whatever. Can you tell me what I'm in trouble for so I can get to class."

"Just behave yourself. You might be an academic scholar, but you've been kicked out of school many times for being intoxicated, vulgar language and domestic violence. Here at St. Anne's Academy, we don't tolerate that."

"Understood Principal Pale." I said. "Have a good day Mr. Hood." He said as I left for Stats. When I walked in, they were doing book work, and Mr. Martin was practically lost within his laptop. When I sat down, Ariana barely noticed me. "So, I harassed you yesterday?"

I said causing her to tense up. "Yes you did." She mumbled. I couldn't help but scoff and push her books off her desk. "Why did you do that?" She said loud enough to cause the class to stop and look our way. "If I wanted to harass you, I would've done it already. You don't know anything about me, so before you go lying to the principal, think before you do stupid shit like that. Trust me princess, you don't want to see me when I'm angry." I said grabbing my backpack and leaving.

I went outside for a smoke in the student parking lot, and calmed myself down, before I got mad over something ridiculous and petty as this. "You must be pretty angry." A girl with dirty blonde hair said. She was about as tall as me, she's one of Ariana's friends.