1.0

Calum

After I made my siblings dinner, which was spaghetti and meatballs, we all pitched in to clean up the house before mum got back, and helped get the babies in bed. I finished the rest of my homework and waited for my mum to come home.
When there was a knock at the door, I thought it was my mum, but when I opened the door, it was Jack.

"Hi, Calum."

"You've got a lot of nerve showing up at my doorstep considering I beat the shit out of you, and since none of my siblings are awake I could do it again and no one could help you." I said smirking.

"Look, you have every reason to hate me, and want to beat me until I'm a bloody mess curled into a ball on the floor."

"Damn right I do. You do realize you've made my little sisters life worse right? She already has a fucking kid." I said trying to control my temper. "I know, she told me everything."

"Oh she did? What did she tell you, because i bet it's not the entire truth, knowing her."

"She was raped with a senior, and he-"

"Raped? That's what she said?" I asked trying to hold back a laugh. "Yeah. The guy didn't even get in trouble for it."

"That's because she was drunk and doesn't remember anything. Her and the guy she fucked. She wasn't raped, she lied to you. She had sex with him, and he couldn't help take care of the baby, so we had to move here, because that was just the tip of the iceberg on the long list of shit my little sister got herself into."

"I'm sorry."

"Know that I've just told you my whole life story, why are you here?"

"I want to talk to Jazmine-"

"Too bad she's asleep, know get lost jackass."

"Wait-" I slammed the door in his face and sighed. I went to my room and rummaged through my drawers before grabbing my pill bottle and popping two and chugging a bottle of water.

When I walked back up, of course Jazmine was sucking Jack's face off. "Can you two get a room? Oh wait, the last time that happened, you knocked my little sister up."

"Calum leave him alone." Jazmine said. "God you're such a fucking idiot." I mumbled grabbing Macey who was crying from her crib. "You really think you can take care of another baby, you can't even take care of the one you have know."

"Just leave us alone. Come on Jack." She said taking him outside to the backyard. I just rolled my eyes and sat waiting for an hour until they kissed goodbye. "So, what did you two love birds talk about?"

"Aborting the baby." When those words came out of his mouth, I grabbed him by his shirt and pinned him against the wall. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"It's still pretty early, and we both don't want it, so we decided-"

"If you don't want it, you give it up for adoption. Abortion isn't the fucking option and she's knows that. Mum would kill you if she found out." I said letting him go. "It's my decision Calum, and I'm aborting the baby. You were right, I'm not ready to be a mum for two babies."

"Just go to your room. We'll take later." She sighed before heading up and I restrained from punching him. "You know, you've spent so much time worried about her, what about Ariana? Checked on her recently?"

"Why? You've probably had her begging on her hands and knees for you." He said. "You know she's not like that."

"Whatever. You and I both know you have a thing for her, and know that we're broken up, you'll do anything to get with her."