0.1

Ariana

"Ariana, come on before we're late." My brother Isaiah shouted from the bottoms of the stairs. "I'm coming." I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup, trying to get my wings to look precise. I wanted to make sure the first day of senior year, I looked nice. I made sure to iron my uniform and wear my favorite heels and perfume for today, with a little touch of makeup and my necklace from Jack.

"Let's go Ari!" Isaiah shouted once more. I grabbed my jacket, cheer bag, book bag and purse and made it downstairs before he hurt his voice from yelling.
"Morning Momma," I said kissing her cheek. "Good morning Daddy," I said kissing his as well. "Good morning to you too princess. You seem to be excited for the first day back to school."

"I just want to get back to cheer and all my extracurriculars and-"

"Jack." My brother said making me blush. "Isaiah, don't tease your sister." My mother said. "You and Maya used to be the same way when you two were in high school."

"Yeah mom, but now we're in college, which I'm going to be late for if little Miss Perfect first day, keeps going so slow." He said making me groan. "Don't worry son, you go ahead." My father said making my brother smirk before leaving. "But dad he's my ride."

"Don't worry angel, you'll get to school." He said giving me a small box. I opened it to find some car keys. "Wait! You got me a car?" I asked excitedly as I rushed outside, to find a white Jeep Patriot outside in our driveway.

"Oh, thank you dad, I love it." I said hugging him. "Of course sweetheart. Have a good day at school." He said as I drove off. When I parked, all of my friends and my boyfriend Jack were waiting for me. "Hey Ari." Jack said as I got out. "Hey babe." He pecked my cheek and helped me get all my stuff out.

"Nice car. When did you get it?"

"This morning, my dad got it for me. Do you like it?" I asked as we walked in school. "It's okay I guess. Hey, so after school before practice, we need to go and talk to your dad."

"Why?"

"Well, this year it'll be our 3 year anniversary, and we need to go and get cleansed so we can have another pure year." (a/n; that doesn't exist, just making it up) "Oh, yeah. Right, of course." I said as I put my stuff away.

As I put my stuff away. As I closed my locker, a tall boy with dark black hair, walked towards me. "What the hell are you staring at?" He said as he opened his locker, which was right next to mine. "Hey, why don't you watch your mouth?" Jack said.

"Fuck off."

"I said, watch your mouth." Jack said pushing him. He just chuckled and shook his head. "Listen, it's my first day here, and I'm trying not to get suspended for making some idiot black and blue." He walked towards me and pushed some hair back behind my ears, making my cheeks go red. "You have really beautiful eyes. They match your gorgeous face." He said. Jack glared at as he closed his locker door shut, and went back to looking at me.
"What's your name angel?"

I pushed past him and scoffed as I stood next to Jack. "It's Ariana." I said as I hooked into my boyfriends arm. "Well, Ariana, I hope your not a dick like your boyfriend."

"My boyfriend is not that at all." I said making him smirk. "Not that? You mean a dick?" He said holding back a laugh. "What, you don't use "vulgar" language?" He said teasing us. "No we don't. It's not of the lord." Jack said making him burst into laughter.

"Holy shit, what are two Catholic?"

"Christians." I said proudly. "I don't believe that for a second. Especially not from you beautiful." The bell rang for class to start, which I can honestly say, I'm so glad it did. "Oh, that darn bell," he said making fun of us. "See you later beautiful. You too dick." He said walking away.

"I don't not like him." Jack said. "I'm stuck with him as my locker neighbor, I'm pretty sure I'll see him way more than you." He dropped me off at my first period class, which was AP Stats, probably one of my easiest classes.

My teacher was Mr. Martin, one of the most hated teachers this year. I didn't really pay any attention to him as he spoke, until I heard the words, "We have a new student all the way from Australia joining us today." I looked and saw the same boy from earlier, and when he saw me, he started smiling at me.

"Everyone, this is Calum Hood." He said as Calum just stared at me, with his stupid grin on his face.
"Mr. Hood, since you seem to be so fond of Ms. Grande, why don't you sit next to her."
"I like the way you think Mr. M, don't mind if I do." He said sitting next to me. I turned my head away, which didn't stop him from speaking to me.

"Hey beautiful."

"Don't call me that, I have a boyfriend." I said writing down notes. "Don't act like you don't like it sweetheart."
"Can you be quiet, I'm trying to listen." I said taking my notes. "You know, I don't believe the whole good little Christian girl act you put on." He whispered in my ear. "You don't even know me."

"I know enough. I might even get to know more if I get to know you a little bit better."

"So, for your projects, you need to write a 1,000 essay, do a poster board and a PowerPoint on the topic of your choice. It'll be due in 6 weeks, and your partner is the person who is sitting next to you."

"Oh no." I said to myself. "Well, looks like I will get to know you more." He said as the bell rang for class to end. "See you around gorgeous." He said as he gathered his things and walked out. This is not how I wanted to start my senior year.