2.3

Ariana

"My pretty girl, always so good for daddy." He said as he thrusted himself into me. "Harder daddy- Oh my god." He said making me moan louder and louder. "You're pussy is so fucking tight baby girl." He said.
"You're so good..."
"You're so good..."

"You're so good at this." I opened my eyes and looked to see that Calum was in front of me and we were doing AP STATS algorithms. "Nice to see you've finally joined reality again." He said smirking. "I'm sorry, I was just-"
"Thinking about me?"

"Maybe." I said. These past few days have been the same. Every morning I wake up thinking of Calum, all through the day, I keep having mature thoughts about us, and at night, he's the last thought I have before my dreams take over.

"Someone's sexually frustrated." He said as he pushed all our books off his bed. "Why don't I fix that?" I climbed into his lap and we started kissing. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went around my waist.
"Your lips are so soft." He mumbled. "Yours are too." We stopped to catch a breath and rested our forehead against one another's. "I love you." He said making me smile like an idiot.

"I love you too." I bit my lip, and slowly ran my fingers through his thick black hair. "What's wrong?"
"Nothing...I just love this." I said making him chuckle.

"You love running your fingers through my hair?"

"No Calum... I love this. Being here with you." I said resting my forehead on his shoulder. "I can be myself around you. Not someone my peers, or my parents want me to be."

"You make me sane." He said making me look up at him.

"If you couldn't already tell, my life is pretty fucked up. You're the one thing I have, that isn't. You're my therapy...without you i probably don't know what my life would be like right now."

"You know, you've never really told me a lot about your life. Like where you grew up, how you met your friends, your relationship with Jade...I feel like I barely know you."

"Do you really wanna know about that stuff, or just Jade?" He said raising an eyebrow at me. "I really wanna know. I want to know everything about you. What makes you happy, what makes you sad."

"Well you make me happy. You make me very, very happy." He said kissing my temple. "Please...talk to me." He sighed before getting up and going into his closet, and when he came out, he had a photo album. The first page was a pig photo of him as a baby.

"Well, my birthday, is January 25, 1996. I grew up just a couple minutes outside of Sydney. It was so close, I'd always pass the Welcome to Sydney sign whenever I'd go to school. My older sister and I, moved around a lot, and then when Jazmine came, my mum and dad decided to settle down, for the 10 years. Life was great then...life was always good."

Looking up at him, I could see the pain in his eyes. I just wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.
"Then, when my dad finally left, came the string of babies, and the string of crappy ass boyfriends. Mum has very bad taste in men. One of them took me to the park, and left me there...and when I finally realized he was gone, I'd met these 3 stupid boys who were trying to sling a toad in an old woman's house window. That was the start of our friendship. Everyday after that, I would wake up super earlier and ride my bike into town and play with them...even though my mum's boyfriends were drunks who beat me and Mali and mum almost everyday...when they boys came, life was still good."

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry." I said hugging him. "Sorry for what? You've got it worst than me...you can't even fight back. You just have to take it." He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "Promise me something?" He said as he held my hand. "If he ever hurts you...like, really bad, to the point where it's unbearable, you either call the police...or come find me."

"Promise." I said pecking his lips. "When the guys and I got to high school...we uh, weren't exactly the best kids. I've always been a good academic student but, I picked fights, swore at teachers, got caught smoking weed in the teachers lounge," we both had to laugh at that one, " and then Jade came around. She was one of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen. At least until I came here and met you."

"I bet you say that to all the girls." I said shyly looking down. "I don't. Because not every girl is beautiful inside and out like you." He said. "Jade was...at first. She was my first girlfriend. But, she was one of the most manipulative people I've ever come across. She convinced me to have sex with her, and that was my first time...and then the next day, I caught her kissing a senior. I told her I hated her, but she someone how got me to stay. After freshman year, we made it our mission to make each other miserable. Cheating, fighting, almost every day... and then one day sophomore year, I'd finally had enough. I told her that she either loved me, or she didn't and if she didn't, then she needed to stay the hell away from me... she told me she loved me and my dumbass believed her.
We had sex that night and uh...we didn't use a condom. We didn't think much of it because...we were still kids. Dumb kids, but...still kids. 3 months later, she's pregnant."

I try to keep myself together as the story continues and he can tell because he isn't holding me anymore.

"I was so scared, like any new parent is. My mum was so disappointed in me. Mali was too but, I didn't have to hear her mouth because she was gone and married by then. But, as time went on, I was ready to welcome my baby girl into this world." He grabbed his wallet and pulled out a photo of a beautiful baby girl. "Her name was Saskia... she was the love of my life."

I smiled, as tears made their way down my cheeks. "She looks just like you. Where is she?" He wiped my tears away, and I just melted into him. "6 months in, I went to her house and she was gone. She gave her up for adoption without telling me."

"Cal..." was all I could say. "Don't be sad, it was what was best for us. It took me a while to realize it, and then after my sister had hers, I was thankful. I still get mixed feelings about it but, now I have another girl who's stolen my heart." He said.

"Do you think we'll be together after high school?"

"I don't know. I don't have plans to go to college, and I can't leave my family. They need me." He said.
"But if you could leave...would you?" He sighed before closing up the photo album and putting it back. "I love you." I said.

"I love more than I've ever loved myself. I don't wanna lose you." I said. When he came back, he pulled me into his arms and I did not want to let go. "You're not gonna lose me baby girl. I'm always gonna be here."
"Promise?"

"Pinky swear."