epilouge

5 Months Later
Ariana
Life has an unexpected way of turning out. In the past 5 months, I was accepted to my dream school. My father was sent to prison, and my mother and I moved out of the house so she could move with me when I left. I did end up getting pregnant, but Calum and I agreed to have an abortion. It was the best decision for both of us.
It did take a toll on our relationship but we also did grow closer than ever before.
Calum and I also graduated, and we spent our whole summer right be each other's side. I stayed with him and his family while my mom was getting the house together for us. But today is the day Calum and I finally have to say goodbye. I was praying this day would never have to come. He has changed my life in more ways than one and I don't know if my life is ever going to be the same without him. Saying goodbye to his family was hard enough, even Jazmine shed a tear or two. They're the best family I could ever ask for.
The drive to the airport was silent. Tears fell from my cheeks and he just held onto my hand as a cried. When we finally arrived, It took everything in me to physically get out of the car. He handed me my suitcases, and for a moment, we just stood there, not knowing what to do.
"I'm gonna miss you." He said trying to make me smile. I just cried even more, causing him to wrap his arms around me and kiss my forehead.

"Don't cry. It's gonna be okay." He said. "I love you, more than you'll ever understand. You will forever have my heart Ariana. We'll find each other again. In a year, 5 years or even 20, I'm not gonna just let you go that easy. It's gonna be hard as fuck, but...we're gonna get through this."

"I'm gonna wait for you. Every hour of everyday, of every month of every year, until I find my way back to you. I love you Calum." Our kiss reminded me of our first kiss. It caught me a little off guard but i didn't want it to end. I didn't want him to pull away. I love this boy with every ounce of my being and there's no one in this world that will love me the same.

He pulled away, and a tear fell down his cheek. "You better go before you miss your flight." He said. "I'll never forget you." I said as I wiped his cheek. "I'll always be yours Calum." I grabbed my bags and walked inside, but not before looking back one last time, and waved goodbye.

-5 years later-

"Ariana come on, we're gonna be late." My friend Bridget said. I touched my makeup, and got in the car with all the other bridesmaids. "That was such a beautiful ceremony." One of the girls said. "Don't you think so Ariana?"

"Just breathtaking." I said and internally rolled my eyes. When we got to the venue for the wedding reception, we sat at the table where the family and all the grooms sit, and I faked a smile the whole time. Of course my best friend Emily, who is also the bride, noticed I was upset, and pulled me on the dance floor to slap dance with her.

"What's wrong Ari? You're wearing your "I'm out in public and have to look like i'm having a good time" fake smile." She said making me genuinely laugh. "I'm just trying to not think about-"

"Calum?" She said giving me a look.

"I know it's been 5 years but I miss him more and more everyday. I haven't even heard from him in 2 years. What if he found someone else?" I said as she rolled her eyes. "I doubt it. You'll find each other again, but until then you should at least have some fun." She gave me a sincere yet pity smile before the groom took over and everyone else made their way to the dance floor.

"Alright ladies, it's time for me to throw the bouquet." I was enjoying a few drinks to try and put me in the mood of partying, so I stayed in my seat, but as they counted down, instead of throwing the flowers in the crowd of desperate women, Emily walked over to me, along with all of the other bridesmaids and handed me the bouquet, which caused me to give a puzzled look.

"Em, what are you doing?" I said nervously as all eyes were on me. "Trust me, you'll love this." She grabbed my hand and brought me to the dance floor, and Ed Sherran's Thinking Out Loud starting playing. "Come on Em, I'm not in the-"

When we got to the dance floor, Calum was there. On his knees. With a ring. "I told you I would find my way back to you. Granted it took a while but, better late than never." Tears instantly fell from my face, as I turned and saw Emily with the biggest smile on her face. I mouthed "thank you" before turning around and smiling from ear to ear.

"Ariana Grande, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"

"Do you even have to ask. Yes." He slid the ring onto my finger and pulled me into his arms and kissed me. Of course all of the guests were ecstatic and shedding tears of joy like us. "I missed you so much." I said in between kisses. "I missed you more."

"Save it for the bedroom." Emily said. I ran and hugged her goodbye before Calum took me outside to his car, and drove us to a hotel. Let's just say, it was a long night of i missed you's and i love you's between us. Life is a bitch. I never thought my life would turn out the way it did. Of course no one ever really knows how their life is gonna turn out but, sometimes, it ends up going just how we planned it. Sometimes life gives you two choices. You can either take the safe route, do everything by the book and life can be boring.

Or you can do some of the unexplainable, unimaginable things that give your life variety, no matter how you're gonna end up, even if you gotta do a little bad things along the way.

the end