1.1

Ariana

When we walked upstairs, I couldn't help but stare at the muscles in his back, and how large his arm muscles are, and super thick curly hair, and-
"Ariana!" He said smiling at me. "I'm sorry, I was uh-"

"In your own little world?" He said pushing my hair back behind my ear. "Why do you always do that?"
"So I stare into those pretty brown eyes of yours." He said making me blush. "God your gorgeous." He whispered before we found ourselves against a wall, with one of  hands on my face, the other on my hip, and our lips connecting.

"Calum, Ariana, dinner is ready." His mother said, causing us to split. "Always an interruption." He chuckled as his thumb went across my lips.
"Don't make me come up and get you." She said causing him to sigh.

We went downstairs and sat at the table, and I had meatloaf, for the first time. "You've never had meatloaf?"

"My family doesn't really eat beef. It's kind of rare."

"I can make you something else if you'd like?" Joy said. "No, no, I'm fine. Please, it's not a big deal."
They all looked at me strange when I used a fork and a knife to cute my food, which made me smile.

"Is that how you eat at home?" One of Calum's twin brothers asked. "Yes. My parents usually always make something so that we always use a fork and knife. Joy, this meatloaf if amazing!" I said practically with my mouth full.

"Well I'm glad you liked it." Every time I looked up, Jazmine was staring at me. I tried to ignore it but she was sitting right in front of me. "Do you have a problem Jazmine?" Calum said.

"No."

"Then quiet staring at her." He said. I mouthed to him "thank you" and he winked at me, causing me to blush for the millionth time today. Calum and I helped Joy clean up the kitchen while she assisted the younger ones get ready for bed.

"Does your sister hate me?"

"No, she's just cranky. Pregnancy hormones are a killer." He said. "I know your just trying to spare my feelings." I said finishing up the last dish. I dried off my hand and when I turned around, his lips crashed into mine.

Never have I ever loved kissing Jack as much I love kissing Calum. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his went around my waist, and slowly drifted to my thighs, as he lifted me up and set me on the counter. "What if your mom comes down?" I said out of breath.

"She's not coming down, don't worry. She too occupied with the baby." He said as he gently bit my lower lip, causing me to whine. "I hope you don't get my counters dirty." Joy said making us pull apart, and I jumped down from the counter and fixed my dress.

"Sorry mum." Calum said. "Calum, why don't you help your niece get settled for bed?" She said handing Macey to Calum. "Babababababa." She said giggling. "Alright," he said pecking my cheek, "I'll be right back." When he left, there was about a minute of awkward silence before Joy spoke to me again.

"Ariana, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course." We sat down at the table, and she started making herself some tea. "I can see that you have feelings for you son, am I right?"
"Is it that obvious?" I asked. "Your face lights up every time I mention his name. Your the first girl I've heard about since Jade."

My heart literally stopped beating, and I almost choked. "Who's that?" She almost dropped her cup of tea, and that sign tells me that something bad is about to happen. "Oh dear, I think I might've done something, I'm so sorry. I thought he told you about her."

"Hasn't mentioned her."

"Well, it's not my place to tell you about her, but it is my place to say, as much as I love my son, I know him very well. Too well, actually. You seem like a nice girl, and I hope you don't think I'm trying to be rude, but. . . Be careful with Calum. Considering he hasn't told you about Jade, there's a lot of stuff Calum has done in the past, that isn't really. . . In a mothers eyes, okay. I can see he has something for you, but I'm afraid that it's not what you think it is."

"What do you think it is?"

"You two talking about me?" Calum said coming downstairs. "I should probably head back home." I said trying to make it to the door without him stopping me. "Thank you for the lovely dinner Joy, you have a wonderful family."

"Thank you Ariana, I hope you come back again." She said as I made it out the door, only for him to grab my arm and come outside with me. "What's wrong? Just a few minutes ago you didn't even wanna leave my arms."

"I know but, I have to get back." I said stuttering my butt off. "Alright then," he said pecking my lips.
"Goodnight Princess."

"Night."

When I got home, I sat in the driveway for a couple minutes thinking about what Joy said. I wish i could've talked to him instead of just leaving. I sighed and walked inside, and my dad was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Where have you been?" He was drinking. My father rarely drinks, but when he does, it's never pretty.
"I was helping my friend. He got hurt and I just wanted to make sure he was okay."

He threw his glass bottle at the wall and it almost hit me. "I told you, to stay away from that boy. He is going to be nothing but trouble for you." He shouted.
"I just wanted to help him dad-" he slapped me in the face, and I fell to the ground.

"Stay away from that boy, or you will regret it. Do you understand me?" He said. I shook my head yes and he walked upstairs. I got up, and went in my room, and cried my eyes out. Because I know it's about to get a whole lot worse.

taking a break for a while, but i will be back soon :)