1.2

Calum

"Ariana seems like a nice young lady." My mum said as I sat down with her in the couch. "She seems to really like you." She said causing me to roll my eyes.
"I know mum."

"So why are you toying with her?" I scoffed and just looked at her before trying to ignore her. "Oh don't act like that, you and i both know what you're doing, and if you care about her like you were just going to lie about, then you wouldn't toy with her feelings."

"I'm not toying with her mum."

"Oh really?" She said as I got up. "Yes mum."

"So why haven't you told her about Jade?" I stopped in my tracks, and mentally face palmed myself before I spoke. "You told her about Jade?"
"I brought up her name, but she had never heard it. I assumed you told her, considering you two were going at it on my kitchen counter."

"Well I haven't, and I'm not going to."

"Why?"

"Because I don't have to and she doesn't need to know Mum. She doesn't need to know all the shit that happened before I came here."

"Well she might not need to, but if you keep kissing her like you did, and treating her like you do, as if she's more than what you're saying, and as much as you're leading that poor girl on, she deserves to." My mum stomped upstairs to her room and shut the door, and I groaned and went to mine, and right as I walked in the door, Ariana called me.

Miss me already princess?

I actually didn't think you'd answer

Why wouldn't I? You are my favorite girl

I thought Macey or Annabelle would be

They are, but, I can't treat them the way I treat you, know can I?

So, I had a question I wanted to ask

I'm listening

You're mom, mentioned something when you took the girls upstairs and. . . I just need to know if it's something I need to worry about

What is it angel?

A girl, named Jade? I just. . . I don't know. I mean, we aren't together but. . . I couldn't help but get jealous

So, you're the jealous type?

I don't know. I've never been jealous before but when I heard her name, something kind of came over me.

Well don't worry about anything. She's nothing to worry about

Okay, I have to go but. . . Can I see you tomorrow?

I'll call you. Goodnight princess

G'night

-

The next day, went by so slow. Usually I'd be working, but I can't work for a couple weeks so I'm stuck at home with the babies and Jazmine.
"Can you give me a hand Calum?"

"My hand is in a cast, so I can't really do anything other than watch TV. Sorry, and by the way, the hand joke wasn't funny." She groaned and rolled her eyes and continued changing Macey's diaper.

The whole day was pretty boring, until my siblings came rushing in laughing. "What's so funny?"
"Your girlfriend is here." My brother Luca said. I rolled my eyes and got up and saw Ariana at the door.

"Hi, I was just. . . Bringing you some school work. Your mom asked me to, yesterday, so you don't get too behind." She said handing me a bag with all my books and papers in it.

"I could use a little help, you mind helping me out?" I asked biting down on my lower lip, watching her practically weaken at the knees, in her school uniform. "No, I don't mind. But I have to be at church in 2 hours."

"Alright. We can go to my room." I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the basement, where my room was.
"Your room is really big."

"I did it myself. There wasn't room for me upstairs. You can sit on the couch." I said as I grabbed us to Root Beers from my mini fridge. I handed one to her and she smiled before taking a sip and releasing a little burp. "Excuse me, sorry."

"It's fine princess." I noticed a red mark on her cheek, and gently touched it, and even that made her wince. "What happened?"

"My brother, and I. . . We were fighting and. . . Things got out of hand. Nothing to worry about." She said. I could tell she was lying but I didn't chastise her. We started working on the last of our AP Stats project, and honestly, her in that uniform was too much of a distraction.

I placed my hand on her thigh, and gently rubbed it, and soon moved closer and closer to her heat. I used my other hand and cupped her chin in my hand before connecting our lips. I pushed the books off of the couch, and pulled her closer to me. "You have no idea, how bad I've wanted to fuck you."

We pulled away to take a breath, and my hand moved closer and closer under her skirt, until I was pulling down her panties.

"Calum, I'm not-"

"I know, you're a virgin." I replied kissing her neck.

"Well, yeah but-"

"I'll go gentle on you, I promise. Now shut up and kiss me."

"Calum I'm celibate." She said. "Am I supposed to know what that means?" I asked pecking her lips.
"It means, I'm not having sex until marriage." I furrowed my eyebrows and scooted away, as she fixed herself. "Really?"

"Yes really. I wear a purity ring." She said as I took a glimpse at her hand. "Not even oral?"
"Yes Calum, not even oral." I groaned cupped my face in my hands. "You really wanna wait until you're married?"

"Yes. Then I know my partner really loves me."

"Whatever you say." I said getting up. "But I mean, we could still, kiss, if you want to?" I just chuckled before taking a swig of my drink. "I think I've had enough of kissing for today."

"Oh. . . I think I should go." She said shuffling to get all of her things. "See you later." I payed her no mind as I turned on my TV and watched The Office, until I fell asleep.

-

Ariana

"What was I thinking, I made a complete fool of myself." I said to Mr. Jesse as we went over the problems with my car. "Yeah, I know, can we get back to the reason I called you in here Ariana? About your car?"

"I know I know. . . But it's like he didn't even care. He didn't show any sort of feelings or anything towards me, just threw me around like I was some sort of rag doll."

"Sweetheart, I've got a lot of better things to do, than listen to you, talk about your crush on my employee." He said. "Sorry. . . I just, really like him." I said wiping my teary eyes. "You're not gonna start crying are you?"

"No." I said as tears began pooling and I began sobbing into Mr. Jesse's shirt. "He doesn't care about me. He just sees me as another thing he can conquer. I thought he cared about me."

"Maybe it's for the best. Calum doesn't seem like the boyfriend type anyway." He said. "But, that doesn't mean he wouldn't want to try."

"I don't know sweetheart. So, anyway back to your car, you have to. . ." I tried to pay attention but I honestly couldn't. Did I really mean that little to him? Does he even care about me like I thought he did? Does he even want to be with me? The way I want to be with him?