0.9

Ariana

" I'll do anything, just please let me have it." I begged him. "You're so cute when you beg for daddy." I was dripping wet from just watching him get so hard. "You're such a good girl, aren't you princess?"

"Yes, I'll always be a good girl daddy, please I want you to fuck me please."

"Please. . . Please. . ." I mumbled. I woke up in an instant, again, from another dirty dream, again. It's been happening more since Jack and I ended things, and for the past few days they've gotten worse.
Each morning I wake up, I'm soaking wet and horny, which never in my life have I ever been.

I washed myself up and washed my bed sheets and got ready for school. But I was so tired, I decided to pull the sick card, for the first time since elementary school. I was a little warm and sweaty so that helped, and just climbed back into bed, and waited for my dad to come upstairs to come check on me.

"Ariana, why aren't you up, school starts in about 20 minutes? Is everything alright?"

"Daddy, I don't feel so good." I said in a hoarse voice. He came over and touched my face, and he couldn't tell I was faking. "You're burning up. Stay home today sweetheart, you deserve a little break. I'll stay home too so you can-"

"That's not necessary dad. Besides, people need you at the hospital. I can take care of myself, honestly, I'll be alright." I said trying to make sure I didn't come off too pushy.

"Call me if you need anything love." I smiled as he left, then took a long deep breath. When everyone left, I got up and made myself something to eat, and read my bible. But the whole time I did, I couldn't stop thinking about him.

So, I took a risk and invited him over. I cleaned myself up, and put on a little makeup before he scared me by coming through my window.
"Why would you come through the window?"

"I didn't want to risk getting caught by your dad. Is it just you home?"

"Yes. Why else would I have invited you over?"

"Because you like me."

"We'll we both know that's not the case." I said sitting on my bed. When I looked up, he furrowed his eyebrows and sat down next to me, and held my hand. "What's wrong?"

"I just. . . It's complicated. The past few days, I can't, stop thinking about you." I said making him smirk.
"That's not funny. This is serious, you keep getting into my head with dirty thoughts."

"Because deep down, you're secretly dirty." He said kissing my cheek. "No I'm not. I don't know why you don't listen." I said. "What did you call me over for?"
"I don't know. . . But know I'm regretting it."

I started to get up but he pushed me against the wall and blocked me from leaving. "This isn't funny Calum." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, and kissed my cheek, all the way down to my neck.

"I know why you wanted me over, you wanted me to fuck you, didn't you princess?"

"No. . . I didn't." I said as I started to lose my breath. He kissed back up my neck and lightly pecked my "God I want you." He whispered before I kissed him. I don't know what came over me within that moment, but I didn't want to stop.

"You're so beautiful." He said as he moved us to the bed. I felt myself whine when he pulled away from me as I removed his shirt. "You're mine know, all mine," he said pinning me down as he kissed my neck. "You're my princess, everything belongs to me." He said making me moan.

"Those beautiful, gorgeous brown eyes, are mine. Your beautiful, sexy body, belongs to me. Your tight, dripping wet pussy, is mine. Those lips, are my property. You're daddy's little girl know angel." He said.

Never in my life have ever wanted anything more. I don't know what it is about Calum, or how he's got such a large effect on me, but I don't want this to ever stop.

"My beautiful princess. . ."

-

"Ariana, are you okay?" I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't in my room, but sitting at the kitchen table, with Calum. "You've been spaced out for the last 20 minutes, and you're sweating bullets. Are you sick?"

"When did you get here?"

"Like 30 minutes ago. You asked me to come over and work on the project with you. Maybe I should come back, you seem a little iffy." He said. "No, I'm just. . . I wasn't feeling well today."

"Okay, well, we've got most of it done. So if you want me to go so you can rest, I can-"

"No!" I said catching him off guard. "I mean. . . You don't have to go. I can get you a snack or something."
"It's almost dinner time, and I have to cook for my siblings."

"Oh." I said disappointed. "Are you sure you're okay? You seem jumpy." He said moving the hair out of my face. "I'm fine, I guess I'm still a little under the weather is all. Do you want a ride? I know you usually walk and it's pouring outside-"

"I'm fine, thanks."

"Calum, I'm not gonna let you walk in the rain. Just let me take you home, I don't mind it." I said until he sighed and agreed. "So, what's it like being suspended?"

"I get to work more and stay home with my little sister and niece so, it's not that bad." He said.
"You can drop me off at the corner, I can walk the rest of the way." He said anxiously. "No way, I would never forgive myself if you got sick."

"You don't need to do that." He said annoyed. "Why are you being so stubborn? I'm just trying to be a good friend to you, why won't you let me?"
"Nothing alright." When I got to his house, he quickly got out of the car, before I could even say goodbye.

I drove all home and sat on my bed. Never in my life did I ever think I would want something bad for me so badly.