0.5

Calum

When I walked through the door, my mother was feeding Macey in the kitchen, and looked surprised to see me so early. "Party wasn't as fun as you'd hoped?" I pulled Jazmine in the room, and my mum stood up.

"She was making out with a senior when I caught her. I'll let you two work this out." I said grabbing Macey and going to my room. "Your mummy is gonna get it this time. She's been a bad girl." I said making her giggle. "Promise Uncle Cal you'll be a good girl?" I smiled down at my niece as I rocked her to sleep. Eventually, after the yelling stopped, I knew Jasmine had it coming for me.

"You're such a prick Calum." Jazmine said storming into my room. "That's what they call me." I said smirking. "You just have to ruin everything don't you?" She said. "I'm not ruining anything. You're the one who snuck out and got caught idiot."

"I just wanted to have some fun."

"Well the next time you wanna have fun, remember you already have a baby waiting for you at home." I said handing her Macey. "You're never gonna let me live it down are you? The fact that I got pregnant, and had a baby? Are you?"

"No Jazmine I'm not, because you keep acting like a fucking kid as if you don't have this huge responsibility. You want me to stop being such a prick, then act like a mum instead of an immature horny teenage girl. Now get out of my room." I said. She groaned and slammed my door, and I just took a shower and hoped into bed.

My mum came down, and gave me leftovers, and whenever she does that, she always wants to talk to me. "Don't you think you could be a little nicer towards Jazmine. She's just a kid." I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Mum, you can't let her get away with everything. She snuck out and made you take care of Macey. That's not your job, she needs to be responsible herself, she's 16." I said.

"All I'm asking is that you act more like a caring older brother, instead of asshole father." She said. "I know you're looking out for here, and I love you for that. But she's still a teenager."

"Whatever you say mum." She sighed as she left me alone for the night and headed back upstairs.

-

The next morning was rough. I woke up late and spilled baby food on my pants when Macey decided it would be funny to throw her spoon full of peas and mash potatoes at me, my siblings didn't save me any breakfast so I walked to school in an empty stomach.

I got to school, just before the bell rang, and right when I walked in, I got shit for what went down yesterday. Then my locker decided to be a bitch and not open. I was practically beating it, and I would've broken my hand if Ariana hasn't grabbed my bloody fist and stopped me.

"You're gonna break your hand." She said stepping in front of me. "24-13-33." She opened it with ease.
"Everything okay?" She asked as I slammed it shut when I got everything. "Just peachy." I mumbled as her boyfriend walked up and pecked her cheek, making sure to glare at me the whole time. I just ignored him and walked away, trying my best to keep my composure.

As I was doing my work in Stats, every time I looked up, Ariana was staring at my now swollen hand.
"Don't you want to go to the nurse?" She asked as I felt my hand cramping up when I tried to write with it.

"I'm fine." I lied. "Mr. Hood and Miss Grande, would you like to share with the whole class about what it is Thad keeping you two from working?"

"My hand is the size of a grapefruit and she wanted me to go the nurse." I said causing his and Ariana's face to go red. He wrote me a note to the nurse, who just bandaged up my hand and gave me painkillers before sending me back to class.