0.7

Ariana

"Calum, I can't." I said resting my forehead against his. "It's not right."

"Of course you can princess, you know you want to. I won't tell anyone baby girl, I promise." He said kissing my neck. His hand traveled up my skirt and pushed my panties to the side, and lightly rubbed my heat.

"You promise you'll take care of me?" I said as he connected our lips for a deep kiss.

"Always angel. Now come here, so daddy can take good care of his baby girl."

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I shot up and turned off my alarm. I tried to recollect my thoughts and try to make myself believe that I didn't think that about Calum. But I did, and I wasn't supposed to. I was sweaty all over, so when I removed my blanket, thinking I was gonna be dry, my whole bed was soaked, and my panties were even more soaked. What the heck, did I pee in the bed?

I quickly took off all my clothes and took a steaming hot shower, and washed myself clean, before fixing my bed and sheets and going downstairs for school.
"Sweetheart is everything okay?" My father asked me.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Just a little tired is all. I'll see you after school."

"Oh hey, if you want, you and Jack can stop by today. I'll call him and let him know." I quickly rushed out before he could say anything else and drove to school. I was super early, so I just sat in my car and thought about my dream.

Never in my life have I had such a provocative dream filled with so much lust. I prayed to god that he would remove the nonsense from my head. Then I started thinking about Calum and him working on that car. His muscles and his abs, the sweat dripping from his chest, and just how he took such good care of me yesterday, "Thinking about me princess?" I shrieked and jumped and hit my head. "No, I wasn't."

"Really because you were whispering my name, and moaning. I don't know about you but I think it's a little inappropriate to be fingering yourself in the parking lot, thinking about someone who isn't your boyfriend." He teased.

"I was doing no such thing."

"Keep telling yourself that princess." He said as I grabbed my bag and got out. Before I could get away from him, he pushed be up against my car, and had his hand on my thigh. "Let me go Calum."

"I don't really want to. Your skin is just super soft." He said as he stroked my cheek with his thumb.
"Well I use lotion, now please let me go inside." When I tried to move, he blocked me again.
Every time I tried to move, he could keep me in his grasp.

"What do you want from me?"

Next thing I know, his hand is up my skirt, and he has the stupid grin on his face. "That sweet little innocent pussy." I didn't know what to do, because part of me wanted someone to come and get him, but another part of me wanted him to keep going.
"Calum s-stop."

"I just wanna flip you over and fuck you senseless up against this car," he whispered in my ear. "Fuck you so hard that you'll be begging me to fuck you even more." My face was red as a tomato and I could barely speak.

"Now, tell me the truth princess. . . Were you thinking about me?" I just shook my head yes, causing him to chuckle. I felt him push my panties to the side, and run his fingers along my private areas, causing me to go weak in the knees and practically fall in his arms.

He helped me back up, and I got myself situated before he pressed his chest up against mine. "You have no idea, how bad I wish you were mine." He said kissing my cheek before walking into school.

I waited a minute until I was situated before walking in myself and of course, he was waiting at his locker.
"You're really annoying." I mumbled which made him smile. "It's okay, I get that a lot. Mainly from my siblings, so it's quite a compliment coming from a beautiful girl." He said. My cheeks began to heat up.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you." Jack said walking to give me a hug. Before he could do that, Calum stepped in front of him.
"What's with the turtle neck? It's 84 degrees outside."

"Felt like wearing a turtle neck." Jack said nervously.
"Nice try, but you and I both know, that's not why you're wearing that." Calum said. "Can you just leave us alone Calum?" I said pushing past him and walking into Jack's arms.

"Fine. Maybe he'll tell you about the hickeys on his neck." I rolled my eyes as he walked away and got the rest of my stuff out of my locker. "Don't listen to him, he's just jealous." Jack said as we walked to class.

"My dad said we could come by today after school."

"Alright, I'll see you later babe." He said. "Babe?" I said furrowing my eyebrows.

"What? Just trying it out."

"Why?"

"Just wanna try something new. I'll see you later." He said walking to class.

-

"So, I'm guessing he hasn't told you what's underneath his shirt, has he?" Calum asked as I grabbed my backpack. "Why can't you just be nice to him? Why do you have to be so mean to people."

"I'm only mean to people I don't trust. Like you're boyfriend, who obviously has hickeys underneath his shirt." He said sighing. "He does not, he'd never cheat on me Calum. Unlike you, he's a nice boy."
"I can be nice when I want to be." He said.

"Can you just drop it please?"

"Fine. . . But you deserve better than that," he said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. "If he's a "nice boy" like you say he is, then you ask him." Calum said walking out the door. "Ready?" Jack asked scaring me from behind. "Ready as I'll ever be."

The drive was quiet, and it was a scary quiet. Like we'd just gotten into a fight quiet. "Jack, why are you wearing a turtle neck? Aren't you hot?"
"A little but I like my turtlenecks. It's never cold enough to wear them in Florida so why waste them."

"You're not, lying to me are you?" I asked as we pulled up. "Of course not? You believe that asshole Calum over me?"

"Where did that come from? Since when do you curse?"

"Since I'm tired of you always standing up for him and being with him, and flirting with him."

"I don't flirt with him, he flirts with me."

"But you don't stop it. Because you don't want to stop it. . . Because you like him."

"I do not."

"Oh yeah you do, I can see it every time I mention his name, or whenever he's near you, or calling you princess. Just admit Ariana, I know you think about him." Jack said. "Is everything alright?" My father asked as he got out of his car.

"Mr. Grande, I love your daughter, but I. . . I don't think we're going to do our cleansing today. She's changing."

"Changing? Changing how?"

"Ever since that new kid Calum Hood came to our school, she's been acting different."

I was just overall stunned with what he was saying. If anyone has changed it's Jack. "I knew that boy would be trouble. Don't worry Jack, I'll handle this. Nice turtle neck by the way."

"Thank you sir." He walked away and all I could do was stand there.