2.7

Ariana

"Ariana come downstairs." I heard my brother say. I just ignored him and cuddled up closer my pillow. It smelt like Calum. It was the only thing in my bed I didn't wash after we'd gotten caught. "Ariana, come down here."

"Go away Isaiah." I said. "I was expecting a much better welcoming." My older sister Maggie said coming through the door. "Maggie!" I ran and hugged her tightly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too hun. So, how've you've been? A certain someone tells me you've got a new boo." She said as we made it to my bed. "I did. His name is Calum, he moved here from Australia."

"When Can I meet him?"

"I don't know. Momma caught us together and said she would tell dad if I stopped seeing him. I haven't seen or heard from him in a week. I miss him so much. Will you take me to go see him?"

"Ariana, I'm not trying to get in any trouble while I'm here."

"Please Maggie? We don't even have to go to his house, you can take me to where he works. He works at an auto repair shop, you can say you needs an oil change or something. Maggie I'm begging you." I said giving her my puppy dog face.

"Fine. But just this one time." I quickly put my shoes on and fixed myself up since I've just been laying in bed pretty much all week long. "Where are you two girls off to?" My father said. "I need my car fixed and Ariana recommended me an auto shop to go to."

"Alright, be back in time for church." When we got to the shop, I saw Calum working on a car. When he looked up and saw me, I smiled and ran into his arms. He picked me up and spun me around, and smothered me in kisses.
"God I missed you princess. I was going crazy without seeing you."

"I missed you more." He set me down and cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissed me. I don't know if any one of our kisses was ever this special. We pulled away to catch our breathe, resting our foreheads against one another's, when my sister cleared her throat, breaking us up.

"Calum, this is my older sister Maggie."

"Nice to meet you." She said shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you to." He said smiling. "I've heard a lot about you." She said. "Probably not good things if it didn't come from her."

"You're right. But I make my own judgements. I'll be back in an hour. Don't make me regret this Ari."

-

We were sitting in Maggie's car, cuddled up in the back seat. "I was gonna give you this on Christmas, but considering our situation, I wanna give it to you know." He reaches into his pocket and pulled out a little box.
I opened it up to find a beautiful dainty necklace.
"I got you earrings and a bracelet but they're at home."

"I love it. I wish I had a gift for you." I said as he put it on me. "I don't need a gift. You're all I need." He said.
"I hate this. I don't want to be apart from you." I said as a tear ran down my tear. "I don't wanna be apart from you either. But we can't do anything, but be in this moment."

"I love you."

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead and then my lips.

"Times up, gotta go little sis." Maggie said knocking on the window. "I gotta head home. I would say I'd call you but your phone got taken." He said as he helped me out of the back seat. "It was nice meeting you Calum."

"You too."

I got back in the car and rested my head against the window. "You really care about him don't you?"
"I hate that it has to be like this." I sobbed. "I just want him. I don't care about anything else but him."

-

After church, when I finished taking my shower Maggie was sitting on my bed, with a big smirk on her face.
"What are you doing in here?" I asked. "Let's have a sister chat." I climbed under the covers and unwrapped the towel from my head.

"What if I told you I had a way for you to get together with your boyfriend tomorrow?"

"Christmas Eve? Yeah, like mom and dad will let me out of there sight. You know how much they love this holiday. Plus we have a church service tomorrow."
"Leave everything to me. I know dad still punishes you and it's not fair that you have to suffer, so let me help you. Plus, I know something you can give him."

"What?"

"What you've been dying to give him." She said winking.

"How? He's got a big family and I'm pretty sure they're gonna be doing something for-"

"Like I said...I'll take care of everything."

-

It was the next day and we'd just finished the morning church service, and Maggie convinced my parents to let us go out for lunch. "You girls have fun." My father said as he hugged and kissed us goodbye. When we got in the car, we did go get lunch, from a fast food restaurant, but then we ended up at a fancy hotel.

"What are we doing here?"

"You'll see." She pulled out a duffel bag from her trunk and we walked inside. She started speaking to the clerk in Spanish and since I only knew Italian, I didn't know what she was saying. "Gracias senor." She said as we got into the elevator.

"Can you just explain to me what the plan is?"

"Well, I haven't really come up with an alibi yet for you but, I want you to have the most romantic night ever with your boo." When we got to he the top floor, we went to the room at the far end of the hall, with big double doors. When she opened it, it was a grand hotel suite, with a large king size bed, decorated with roses and a bucket of ice with champagne, in the bathroom it had the biggest tub I've ever seen, with candles all around the perimeter,
not lit of course, and everything else about the room was just perfect.

"Maggie this is amazing."

"I know, I'm the best sister ever, no need to thank me." I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. "When I lost my virginity to Aaron, he got us a room like this, and so did Isaiah when he lost his. You deserve something special like this for someone special like Calum."

"Should I call him right now?"

"Leave all that to me. I'm gonna leave you here and I won't be back till tomorrow, but Calum will be here later tonight."

"What do I do until then?" She took out a razor, wax strips, some sort of spray and a bunch of other girlie necessities. "Get prepared." When she left, I squealed and jumped on the bed. It was finally happening, and I can't even contain my excitement.