Chapter 4: Spaghetti Sauce

Ahhh yay new update I hope you guys enjoy it! :))

-k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was the first to wake up the next morning, finding it weird considering I fell asleep last. I grabbed my phone from under my pillow and checked the time. 8:27 A.M. I groaned and dropped back onto my pillow trying to fall asleep again. It was useless though because here I am still awake. I looked to the side to see if by any chance Amanda or Ashley were awake, but nope they're were both knocked out.

My luck. But who was I really playing? They won't wake up for another 3 hours. Ugh what was I gonna do? I mean I guess I could just go make breakfast. I hopped off the bed and made my way downstairs into the kitchen. Hmm what to make. I can go simple and just have some cereal or be the amazing chef that I am and make some pancakes. Seeing as pancakes would take more time I opened the cupboard to get out a bowl and the ingredients.

Measuring everything out I started mixing it all together. I successfully got flour all over myself so I'd definitely be taking a shower later. Once the batter was done I turned the stove on and got out a pan. I sprayed some pam and poured some batter on it. Immediately the sizzling started and I smiled. I loved baking just about as much as I loved drawing. Once the little bubbles began to form I flipped the pancake and waited.

I made the rest of the batter which ended up making about 7 normal pancakes and an 8th mini pancake. I grabbed two for myself and brought out the syrup. I also poured myself a glass of milk and grabbed a banana. What? This girl can eat. I went and sat back at the kitchen table breaking up my banana into pieces and drenching my pancakes in syrup. And let me just say that was the best breakfast I've ever made.

By the time I was done I had only blown about 45 minutes. Ugh I guess it was time for a shower. I skipped up the stairs and into the bathroom. Once I turned the water on, I turned the music on from my phone and stripped my clothes. I stepped into the the warm water and let it run down my back. Replay by Zendaya was starting and I gladly sang along.

"Put you on replay, play you everywhere I go every-everywhere I go play you everywhere I go." I sang out loud. It was then I got my shampoo in my eye and cursed. "Fuuuuuuucck." I screamed and quickly put my eye under the water to get it out as fast as possible. God that burned like hell. I finished my shower very quick after that not wanting to stay in the water much longer.

Wrapping a towel around me I made my way to my room. Ashley and Amanda were still dead asleep so I decided to just change there. I put on matching black underwear and a bra and put on light washed jean shorts and a spot bow front crop top. It was navy blue with white polka dots. I didn't bother with shoes since I wasn't going anywhere any time soon.

Wanting to do something different with my hair, I decided to straighten it. It's usually wavy so it'd be a nice change. And I only straighten it on special occasions so it isn't very often. Walking back over to the bathroom I plugged in the iron and sat down in the chair I had in there. It took me a good half an hour to finish my hair and if I do say so my self it looked fantastic.

It looked so silky and smooth ah I loved how it looked. I just wanted to play with it. I started my makeup next. Which is actually really simple. It's just base with powder and a cat eye with my liquid eye liner. I looked at my phone and saw it was around 11 o'clock already. Perfect the beasts should be waking up soon. I walked over to the room and as I guess they were rolling around groaning about how tired they were.

"Rise and shine babies! The sun is up and there's pancakes downstairs!" I sang out. The two girls continuing to groan that it's too early for this. "It's 11 o'clock hate to break it to you." I laughed. I ran over to the bed and jumped on them which rewarded me with more groans and multiple curse words. Ashley just rolled off the bed and walked over to the stairs. I laughed and followed her, Amanda following behind me.