Chapter 7: Minigolf Madness

Chapter 7! :)) enjoy and please read the note at the end, it's important.

-k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly the week went by pretty quick and before I knew it, I was getting ready for my date with Harry. I invited the girls over to help me get ready. I was still pretty excited about this, I just wished I knew where we were going. Like casual? That can mean so many places. Ugh this is so annoying. I rolled my eyes at myself and quickly hopped into the shower. God I need to shave my legs.

Once I finished I ran over to my room which Ashley and Amanda were in doing some last minute touches on my outfit, and grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt and put them on. "Girls hair? What do I do?" I asked. They looked at each before agreeing, "Definitely straight." They smirked. I nodded my head and skipped over to the bathroom. I plugged in my blow drier and set off to work on the mane.

After about 10 minutes I was finished drying my hair and plugged in my iron. Ah I've gotten so good at ironing my hair. I remember I learned my sophomore year. Lets just say I had plenty of burns everywhere. But now I pretty much iron my hair to perfection. It's always pin straight and super smooth. It really didn't take me that long either. Only about 25 minutes and at the most half an hour.

So here I am again finishing my hair after 27 minutes of ironing it. And may I say it looks fabulous. It really does look nice. I ran my fingers through my hair and smiled. "ALISON HARRY TEXTED YOU!" I heard one of the girls scream and I quickly ran over to my room.

From: Harry the hottie;)

Heyy I hope you don't mind out date has kind of turned into a double date :/

I frowned. Who would want to join our date? Not that I really mind because I wasn't really serious about Harry, but still. I shrugged and typed back.

To: Harry the hottie;)

Yeah I don't mind, but may I ask who? Lol

My phone buzzed a couple seconds after I hit send. Damn someone was waiting for my reply.

From: Harry the hottie;)

Niall and Morgan...

I put my phone down on the bed with wide eyes causing Amanda and Ashley to ask me what happened. "I'm going on a double date with Niall and Morgan." I replied almost not believing myself. "Excuse me!" Ashley yelled back coughing from her spit. Amanda began laughing hysterically. "I c-can't believe," she tried to get out but continued laughing.

I chuckled a bit and looked down at the time. Holy shit it was already six o'clock. I still need to change and do my makeup! I sent Harry a quick yeah that's fine and pulled my clothes off. I put on my black shorts and a wildfox couture bartender lazy weekend t-shirt. It had a print that looked like black suspenders and a red bow tie. I slipped some socks on and put on my red high top converse.

For my makeup I did it a little different than usual. I did my base and coverup and put on some goldish brown eye shadow and drew on a wing with my liquid eyeliner. I finished it up with some mascara and light pink lipstick. I blotted my lips with some toilet paper so the color would stay but the smudging would stop.

I walked back into my room and Amanda and Ashley started to cheer. "Damn look at you!" Ashley laughed. "You look cute as hell!" Amanda agreed. I laughed out loud and did a little twirl causing them to cheer out again. There was a loud knock at the door that made the two stop cheering. "Oh my god he's here! Go go go!" They screamed at me. I gave them a look. "Oh alright we'll leave c'mon Ash." Amanda rolled her eyes and walked out of my room, Ashley following.