Chapter 16: Ideas Ideas

I feel like updating again so yay enjoy this chapter! :))

-k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up Friday morning with the biggest smile on my face. Thoughts of yesterday played through my head. Niall was my boyfriend. After he asked me, we spent a little more time talking before he took me home. He walked me to my door and everything. We may have spent a few minutes kissing, but we don't have to get into that. I was so happy nothing could bring me down.

I also had to explain everything to the girls and after a while of convincing them, they accepted the fact that Niall was being honest. They screamed into the phone last night after I finished the story and I swear I think I lost some hearing ability. But anyways I was getting ready for school like always and my phone began ringing. Why the hell was someone calling me at 6:23? I looked down and saw 'Niall' and rolled my eyes.

"Yes what do you need my fine looking boyfriend?" I laughed into the phone and he chuckled. "We'll I've been knocking for the past five minutes and I'm cold so please open the door!" My face twisted. Open the door? Like my front door? Oh! He was here! "Why are you here so early I'm not even ready yet?" I asked him. "Because I don't know I finished early so now I'm here early. But please open the door Ally."

I laughed and hung up on him. I wasn't even ready yet. I was still in my pajamas! I looked down at my blue cotton shorts and grey t-shirt. Eh it'll do, at least my hair and makeup was done. I hurried down the stairs and to the door. Niall was standing there, arms crossed basically shivering. "You do know it's 66° out right now?" He laughed after he saw my outfit.

I rolled my eyes. "Just come in now." I chuckled and turned away from the door. I heard him swear to himself and looked back. "You good?" His head snapped up. "Yeah just fine." He smiled and laughed. Okay you weird boy. "Well you can do what you want but I need to go change." I began and made my way to the stairs, "so be right back!" He smirked at me. "Can I go help?" I blushed and shook my head.

"No I'm good thanks for the offer!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs. I closed the door to my room and headed to the closet. I picked out some dark skinny jeans and a maroon colored jumper. I slipped my converse on and grabbed my phone. As I walked down the stairs I saw Niall sitting on the couch on his phone. "Ready to go?" He asked once he noticed my presence. "Yup." I answered and grabbed my things.

We walked out the door and to his car quickly. "Man I hate the cold." He groaned and turned the car on. I giggled at his actions and put my seat belt on. We drove with the radio on so no one talked. He placed one of his hands to the right and gestured for me to grab it. I smiled and threaded my fingers through his only to yank them back. "Ah! You're hands are freezing!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Well yeah! It's cold! Now please hold my hand now." My heart fluttered when he said that. I didn't care even if it's just because he's cold. I sighed and placed my hand back. He squeezed his hand and thanked me. Then he brought our hands over to his mouth and pecked my hand. I blushed and looked out the window, hoping he wouldn't notice. "Did you know you look incredibly adorable when you blush?" Well shit.

"No but I guess I do now." I replied and blushed even more. He just laughed and continued driving. We arrived a few minutes later and he put his car on park. He retracted his hand from mine and rubbed his together. He thought them to his mouth and huffed air onto them. I shook my head and got out of the car. He followed behind me and together we walked to the entrance.

Mid way I felt his hand sneak its way back into mine and I smiled. From the corner of my eye I saw him smile too which only made my smile grow. We walked through the school doors and his hand was still intertwined with mine. Wow he was really committed to this now. I felt eyes on us as we walked down the hallway together but I didn't care. I was on cloud 9 right now.