Chapter 20: Better Be Right

Another update wooo hope you enjoy ! :)

Note: if you don't really like larry, you can skip the little flashback that is later in the story and it will still make sense so don't worry!

-k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Niall's arms. The slow beating of his heart was enough to make me smile. I couldn't have been any more happy than I was right then. He couldn't stay long though, and left shortly after waking up. I spent that Sunday relaxing in my room. I felt so at peace, nothing could destroy this.

Monday morning came around and I was headed to school as usual. While I was about to open the door, there was a note taped to it. I recognized my moms bubbly handwriting. I pulled the paper from the door and gave it a closer look.

Ally,

I have a nice surprise for you this weekend! I just know you're going to love it because I know I will! And heads up, your father may be a deep sleeper but I'm not ;) Keep it down next time!

Love you always,

Mom

My eyes widened a bit and I felt the blood rush to my face. My mom had heard Niall and I last night. Oh my god. I didn't realize we were being that loud, but then again I wasn't even focusing on that. I folded the note and put it away. A surprise from my mom? What was it going to be this time, some new product that I won't care about? I wish she would take time off from work to be with me.

I thought about what the surprise could be my entire walk to school. She said she was going to love it too so it had to involve her. Right? A breeze blew by and I cursed myself for not bringing a jacket. This weather was definitely not on my side today. I was dreading the day the snow started. Winter was such a bitter sweet season. I'm just glad I have a boyfriend to cuddle with this year.

When I unfortunately made it to school, I found my way to my locker and gathered my things for the day. I barely saw Niall today. Except for lunch there was really no other class I saw him in. Though lunch wasn't really a class, but whatever you get my point. I felt a pair of rough hands cover my eyes and I smiled.

"Guess who?" A voice I loved hearing stated and my smile grew. "Hm is it that really cute boy from math?" I giggled while he turned me around and let out a fake gasp. "You hurt me Ally I thought we had something special." He joked and pushed a piece of my hair behind me ear, his fingers lightly brushing over my cheek. "I'm a sucker for blue eyes what can I say." I grinned and he chuckled.

He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and lightly pushed him back. Goosebumps began to rise on my arms and I shivered. "You cold?" He grinned and rubbed his hands up and down my arms to warm me up. "Yeah just a bit." I smiled and he titled his head. He took his hands off me and my skin immediately felt cool. I missed the warmth on my arms.

He set his things down and then began to strip his sweater off. I smiled at him as I realized he was going to give it to me. "Here." He spoke and put the sweater in my hands. I thanked him and pulled it over my head. His scent immediately filled my nose and I smiled. He smelled so good. He looked at me just grinned. "You look cute in my sweater." I blushed due to the compliment and looked down.

"Thanks." I smiled and the first bell rang. My head snapped up and looked at him. "See you at lunch?" He asked and I nodded. After a quick kiss he was gone down the hall into the sea of students. Once he was out of sight I sighed and made my way to class.

.

.

"I can't believe your mom heard you guys!" Ashley said in between laughter as we walked to the cafeteria. "Yeah I don't think I'll be able to face her anytime soon." I groaned and reached for the handle. I pulled the door open and the blast of cool air hit me causing me to shiver. I'm so glad Niall lent me his jacket. "That's hilarious." Amanda spoke and I just rolled my eyes.