Chapter 12: Jealously is an Ugly Thing

Another update yay! I also really enjoyed writing this chapter so here you go! Hope you enjoy! :)

-k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

"Hey Ali-" I began but cut myself off when I looked up at her. My eyes almost popped out of my head and I'm pretty sure my jaw was on the ground catching flys. She looked stunning. She was in jeans and this red tank top with a bow on it. Her hair was pin straight. It looked so smooth and soft I just wanted to run my fingers through it. I don't even know what she did with her make up, but it made her look so sexy.

"You look stunning." I blurted out. Great job Niall. So smooth. I saw her blush so I couldn't have made a fool of myself. "Thanks, so do you." I heard her say back to me. I blushed at her compliment. What? I don't get then often. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I don't like them! I realized I didn't know what to say so I stuck my hand out for her to grab. Thankfully she took it. I laced our fingers together and felt a tingle run through my body.

We walked over to my car, or how I'd say my baby, and got inside. The drive there was quiet and I was thankful for that. When we arrived I saw her gape from the corner of my eye. She must be wondering who's house this is. "Korey Perez's house, his parents are loaded." I spoke out for her. She nodded as an okay and got out from the car. I quickly followed and met up next to her. I slid my arm around her waist and smiled.

Together we made our way in the house. There was music was blasting and drinks everywhere. My type of party. I guided her towards the kitchen so we could find something to drink. I asked her what she wanted and she said something with rum. I smirked knowing exactly what to make. I gave her a mix of pineapple juice and some rum. It was a classic. We had a couple of drinks and were both happily buzzed after a while.

I saw two girls grab Alison's arms and mutter something to her smiling. Those must be her friends. "We're playing seven minutes in heaven." I heard one of the girls slur. Ah seven minutes in heaven. That game. I've had some pretty good memories because of that game. We followed the two girls into a room. There was a giant circle formed on the ground. We took a seat somewhere and the game began. I wrapped my arms around her waist and smiled. Couple after couple, they would smirk at each other and make their way into the closet.

I was almost bored with the game until I heard Harry yell. "It's my turn to spin!" He slurred and clumsily reached for the bottle. He spun it with a force that had the bottle spinning for ever. It slowly started to stop and a frown found its way onto my face when it landed on Alison. This can not be good. I know Harry was into her. Fuck. Why haven't I told the guys I like her yet? Cause you're an idiot that's why, my mind told me.

"Into the closet m'lady." He spoke out with his hand out and I almost gagged. God damn it. I tightened my grip around her waist, the jealousy taking over me. Can he not do that. Why can't I send him some mental signal to back off. I watched as she grabbed it and made their way to the closet. I had a scowl on my face the entire time and I watched the floor until I heard the door close. I sat there hoping that the seven minutes would be over soon.

Not even three minutes into the seven, there was a loud bang on the door followed by a moan. I cringed. They're probably in there sucking each others face off. My anger grew. How could she do this to me? I thought we were kind of "talking" now. I mean you'd think that too right? Well obviously I was wrong. I guess I was just for fun? No. That couldn't be. She said all those things to me that can't be it. My jealously and anger were rising. God I wanted to punch a wall, or better yet punch Harry.

I let out and puff of air and ran my fingers through my hair messing it up even more. Someone stood up and walked over to the door. Finally. The two exited the room and Alison made her way back to me. When she sat down I stiffened and kept my hands to myself. What was I supposed to do? Actually no, I know what I needed to do. "Is everything okay?" She spoke out softly.