Chapter 23: Plans

I don't know why I'm doing this but the idea popped into my head so here it is, enjoy

-k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alison's POV

It really is an incredible feeling waking up in someone's arms. It's even better when you care about them so much. When I woke up the next morning, Niall had his arms wrapped around my my bare waist. I was slightly embarrassed at how exposed I was but ignored it and laid my head back down on the pillow. As I was trying to pull the shirt down, Niall began to stir.

I paused my movements not wanting him to wake up yet. I didn't even know what time it was. All I knew was that it was Sunday and we had school tomorrow. After he stopped moving around I slowly slipped out of his grasp and headed to the bathroom. I checked the time and it was only ten thirty-three. I sighed as I entered the bathroom and did my business.

As I came back into the room, Niall had changed positions and was now face down on the mattress. I let out a small laugh and began looking around for my dress. After getting all of my things together, I debated on waking Niall up or not. As much as I wanted to get back into bed with him, we needed to head back home. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages.

There were a couple from Ashley and Amanda last night asking if I was alright, and some from today letting me know when they'd be leaving. They wanted to be on the road by twelve o'clock so I had to start getting ready now. I walked over to the side of the bed Niall was on and crouched down next to him. He looked like a child in his sleep. I almost felt bad waking him.

"Niall." I whispered and lightly shook his shoulders. He let out a low groan but would budge. "Wake up babe." I cooed and ran my finger tips over his face tracing his features. This caused him to let out a shiver and sigh out. He was finally waking up. He fluttered his eyes open and a smile appeared on his face when he saw me. "Hey you." He said and I felt myself grin.

"Hey you." I repeated back and tapped his nose lightly. He sighed again and turned to lay on his back. "What time is it?" He breathed out and I looked over at the clock. "Eleven and we're leaving in an hour so start getting ready." I said and gathered my things. "Where're you going?" He asked and I pointed to my body. "As much as I love wearing your clothes, I need to go change."

He grinned and shook his head. "Fine, but come back when you're done." He said and I nodded my head. I left the room and quickly ran over to the stairs. I went down one floor and hurried to my room, hoping no one would see me. I knocked on the door quickly and soon it was swinging open. "Someone have a nice night?" Ashely smirked referring to my outfit and I blushed shaking my head.

"No!" I all but yelled and walked into the room, shutting the door behind me. "Yeah ok, you're basically naked Alison." Amanda laughed and I wanted to throw myself out of the window. "I swear we really didn't do anything." I stammered and they both rolled their eyes. "Then what happened to you last night? You basically disappeared." Ashley said and raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged and felt my blush deepen. "We just had a talk at the dance and then I spent the night in his room. That's all." I spoke and I knew they were having a hard time believing me. "Yeah yeah whatever you say." Ashley said and rolled her eyes. "What did you guys talk about?" She added and I dropped my head. "Just uh, about our relationship." I shyly replied.

They gave me a small smile and dropped the subject. We all began getting ready and packing our bags back up. Once we finished everything, we exited the room and I made my way back up to Niall's room. "I'll meet you guys by the car." I spoke and made my way to the stairs. I was soon on the fourth floor and knocking softly on Niall's door.