{ 1 }

Alex's POV 

Hola i'm Alex steel i'm 19 an my best an only friend's are justin blake, Danny blake an Damon blake , The blake boys but i'm like the sister cause we're all so close. I'm awkward smol (small) aka petite, im 5'0, I'm an only child an my parents hate me, they kicked me out an I lived with Justin an his 2 brothers. Justin an I decided to move to a whole different state to go to college cause Damon an danny wanted to stay in minnesota. An the college we're going is in Virginia. I have all my things packed an Justin an I say bye to his brothers before getting on a plane.

***

We get to the college an see that theres no dorms connected to the campus an we get confused. So we go to the main building an go up to the front desk lady. 

"Uh where's the dorm's?" I ask

"Across the street?" She says not looking up from her laptop, I look threw the glass window an see a Fancy apartment building. 

"Those are a-" But she cut me off

"Dorm's we upgraded, Whats your guy's names so I can tell you what room your in" She says sounding like she hates her job.

"Justin blake" He says

"Alex Steel" I say

"Alex you're in room 16 an Justin room 13" She says an I sigh because we're not in the same room but we're close. She hands us our keys an we walk out the building. 

"Son of a bitch" Justin says kicking a rock as we walk outside but ends up in pain from the rock. I giggle then get my duffle bags. We walk into the "Dorms" an look at it amazed. I couldn't wait to see my "Room" So I ran leaving Justin behind an once I open the door it was beautiful.

"This place is bigger than my ass" Justin says coming up behind me. I just shake my head an walk in, it had a little kitchen that was not so little, it had 2 room's an a cozy living room. I push Justin out the basically apartment, then start unpacking my stuff. about an hour later I look out the window an see a yellow old truck pull in the parking lot.

 about an hour later I look out the window an see a yellow old truck pull in the parking lot

Then some guy gets out with just one little backpack. He starts walking towards the 'dorms' an I chuckle cause that can be Justin's roommate.

Jacob's POV

I walk up to room 16 an open the door, it was quiet so i'm guessing nobody is here. I'm supposed to get a roommate Alex? He sounds cool. I throw my backpack on the floor an sit on the white couch. I hear one of the doors open an the most beautiful girl comes out.

 I hear one of the doors open an the most beautiful girl comes out

She squeals an Just falls on the floor. 

"Umm who are you?" I ask walking over to where she is on the floor.

"Alex" She shyly says muffled. I help her up an see her beautiful big dark brown eyes.

"Uhm um ehh" She stutters before running back into her room.

Okay? Then I hear a knock. I walk over to the door an open it to see a guy my age. 

"Oh uh is Alex in there" He said trying to peek over my shoulder cause he was small. 

"Yeah an you are?" I say

"Gay" he said pushing past me.

***

It was 10:00pm an I just got out the shower so I just wrap a towel  around my waist, An the only time Alex has came out was that one time. I go into the kitchen an pour me a glass of juice then I hear the door creek open. She tip toes out but then realized that i'm in the kitchen, she awkwardly smiles then look's at my bare chest an turns red.

"You okay there tomato" I say

"Uhh ye..yeah" She stutters, she sits on the couch an turns on the T.v, I sit next to her an I can see she gets more nervous. 

"So tell me about yourself since we are going to be living with each other" I say. 

"I uh i'm Alex Steel, I'm 19 an-" But I cut her off

"Who's that guy that came here early?" I ask

"Oh Justin?" She asks

"Is he your boyfriend?" I ask

"No? He's basically my brother an he has a boyfriend" She says 

"He has a boyfriend?" I ask

"Yeah he's Pansexual, An he's transgender Female to male an so is his boyfriend an his brothers" She says an smiles to herself showing blue braces.

"Oh cool" I say

"W..What about you?" She asks shyly

"I'm Jacob Sartorius, I just turned 20 My girlfriends name is faith, an I cry everytime I watch the notebook" I say making her giggle.

Alex's POV

I was staring at his abb's looking like a freak, Snap out of it he has a girlfriend you dope. I smile at him making him smile. 

"Want to go on a late night swim" He smiles while getting up an walking into his room then soon comes out in basketball shorts an a shirt

"But the pool is only for the swim team we ca-" But I didnt get to finish my sentence. 

"Loosen up." He said grabbing my hand an pulling me out the door. 

"Wait" He said then pulls out his phone texting someone, I look at the contact name an it says Baby Girl.

"My girlfriend is coming? Is that okay?" He asks

"Yeah" I smile then knock on justin's door an he answers with his hair all messed up.

"What?" he groans

"You're coming with me" I say grabbing his hand while Jacob grabbed my other one.

***

We got to the pool an Jacob throws off his shirt an dives in. Then some girl with blonde short hair walks in. 

"Jacobb" She says smiling then takes off her shirt an shorts so she's in her bra an underwear, She jumps on Jacob an he twirls her around. I look down then Justins pushes me in. 

I give him a death glare as I come up an he smiles, he takes off his shirt so he has his full body binder on an some basketball shorts. (If you dont know what a binder is its for female to male transgender to make their chest flat its like a very tight sports bra but theres full body ones) He jumps in splashing my face, I get out then quickly take off my shirt an pants causing them all to stare at me but faith gives me a disgusted look....