{ 6 }

I updated 2 yesterday,  one late last night so most of you probably havent read it so go do that before you read this chapter.

Alex's POV

It was later on in the day after all our classes but Jacob left to go somewhere. Justin, Raegan, kale an I are just chillin in my room.

"Did a leach attack you" Raegan asks me looking at my hickeys. 

"Nooo" I say 

"She had sex" Justin says like if he didnt already know. Raegan Just laughs.

"With WHO!" Kale says being loud an extra for no reason as always..

"A person" I say 

"Girlll Whoooo" Kale says 

"OH JACOB" Justin moans in a girly voice an my face gets red. 

"Wait, your roommate" Raegan asks

"Can we change the subject" I say 

"Is he your boyfriend" Kale says grinning

"No" I reply 

"FRIENDS WITH BENEFITSSSS" They all shout at the same time making me redder than before. Then of course Jacob walks into the room.

"Oh hey guys" Jacob says to them an they all smile. 

"Can I talk to you Alex" Jacob says making them all smirk. I stand up an walk past Jacob an walk out the room with him following.

"Alex, I really like you...An I want to be with you" He says

"J..Jacob i'm no-" But he cuts me off. 

"Then can we be.. Friends with benefits?" He asks 

"I wasn't planning on having sex again for a long time" I reply then he holds my waist.

"Please" He whispers

"S.sure" I say

*** 

Raegan, Kale an Justin went back to his dorm room an I was sitting on the couch watching Tv with Jacob next to me. I start to, I dont know a heart beat in my downstairs area an I have flashbacks from last night an I bite down on my bottom lip thinking about it. Then my heart beat starts racing faster. 

"You okay?" Jacob asks an I nod still biting my lip.

"God, I need you" He says an I raise my eyebrow before he kisses me. I smirk against his lips as he carries me towards the bedroom. But I push him on the bed an grab a tie that was on his floor then tie his hands to the bed frame.

"What the fuck are you doing Alex,  I think you're forgetting whos in charge here" He says an I just giggle watching him struggle to try to get out the tie. 

 I straddle him then rip off his shirt an start kissing down his body till I get to his waist band then I leave a love bite. I slid down his pants seeing a clear few of his boner threw his boxers.

"Baby don't tease me, untie me" He demands but I just ignore him an  quickly pull down his boxers to reveal his veiny, swollen, throbbing erection.(Graphic) I smirk then kiss all around it while looking up at him. 

"Alex I need your mouth" He begs an I just sit there.

"What did you want" I tease

"Fuck, Your lips wrap around my co-" But I cut him off. 

"Nah i'm okay"I reply an I see him struggling more with the tie. I plant wet kisses down his abbs making him grunt. Then I go back down a kiss the very top making him bite down an clench his jaw.  I eventually I wrap my lips around his member an slowly bob my head.

"F..Faster" He moans trying to grip something even tho his hands are tied. I take all of him in my mouth an use my hand for the rest cause of his length. I swirl my tongue around as the room was filled with his moans an my gagging.

"I'm about t..to c..cum" He stutters with his eyes closed

"Move your mouth" He adds but I keep going till I fill warm liquid shoot down my throat. I swallow as much as I can an spit the rest out. I look up at him an he bites his lip. 

"I think you need less clothes" He smirks..

Sorry for the sexual content next chapter isnt that dirty.