{ 35 }

Jacob's POV

"She obviously wants you, she's just playing hard to get" Zach says as he passes me the ball. 

"She is isn't she, Catch" I say throwing him back the ball as he makes it in the basket.

"GUYS!" Chad says running into the gym doors.

"J..Jacob your going to be the girls P.E coach again cause your dad got fired" Chad says out of breath an I look at Zach.

"Pay her no attention" He says an I nod.

"When does it start?" I ask ignoring the fact that my dad got fired

"In 10 minutes" He says looking at his watch. I throw the basketball to chad then run out..

***

"Okay girls 5 push ups, go" I say.

"Can you help me mr. sartorius" Arii smirks an I walk over to her as I see Alex groan at the corner of my eye. I put my fist on the ground so her chest can hit it but she falls.

"I think I need personal trainning" She winks. 

"I think you do" I wink back. 

"Okayyy class we're to have a test today" I say an they all groan.

"I know fun" I say walking back over to the little table an grabbing the papers

"An if you need help i'm right here" I say. 

Alex's POV

I was raising my hand but he was going to everyone but me. So I raise my hand higher an he goes to another girl. An every girl was flirting with him but Arii made sure his attention was on her even tho he was helping someone else.

"Mr. Sartorius" I say an see him look up an start walking towards my derection but I frown as he walks past me an to the girl next to me. then the bell rings an I grab my backpack an walk up to him. 

"Why are you ignoring me" I say fustrated but he doesn't say anything but smiles at Arri waving for her to come over here. 

"Jakey" She jumps into his arms an I roll my eyes an walk out the class room.

***

It was 8:00 at night an Jacob hasnt spoke to me or looked at me an i'm feeling desperate for his attention for some odd reason. So I get up an go into my closet an pull out lingerie an smirk to myself.

Jacob's POV

I was doing homework when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shout not taking my eyes off my homework an I heard the door open but nobody come in so I ignore it until I feel a hand on my shoulder making me turn around to face the most sexiest yet adorable person ever, she puts a stran of her hair  behind her ear shyly but sways her hips making me swallow, her perfect curvy body in the lingerie made me some how want her even more then I do.

"Do you wanna talk to me?" She says slightly smirking but I dont say anything an she spreads my legs in the chair an comes in between my them.

"You ganna talk Mr. Satorius" She seductively whispers but I dont say anything so she puts her legs on each side of mine an sits on my lap facing me an looks me in the eye how I like it an grinds against my crotch while holding my shoulders an I turn my head to the side causing her to kiss my neck.

"You don't wanna touch?" She asks running her fingers down the crease of her breast. I bite my lip but don't say anything an I feel my length rise an a wet spot on my lap from her. The straps of her lace bra starts falling down an her boobs are seconds away from springing out. She grinds harder, putting her lips to my ear so I can hear all her moans.

"F..Fuck" I finally moan out in her ear an grab her hips. 

"I wanna make love t..to you" She moans.

"I think you're ganna  wanna walk for the past 3 days" I chuckle then her mood changed. 

"No, we can do it" I say an kiss her cheek but she gets off of me. 

"I'm sorry.." She says

"For what?" I ask 

"You have a girlfriend, i'm so sorry" She apoligizes an walks out. I sit back in my chair an spin around with my head back an let out a big sigh.

***

"Yeah, I love you" I say to Arii, I was at a dinner with Arii, Zach an chad, zach starts smirking  an looking behind me an I give him a confused look so he points behind me so I turn around to see Alex in a flowy dress with a choker, her hair was curled an bouncing. 

"Why is she here" I whisper yell to Zach. 

"Cause I invited her" He says an waves his hand an she walks over. 

"Hey" She says an barley glances at me but hugs zach an chad.

"take a seat" Zach says pulling out a chair for her an she sits down. 

"Sooo Alex is it? How do you know Jacob" Arii asks. 

"Oh we live in the same frat house" Alex replys

"So thats where you guys met?" Arii asks 

"Yeah" Alex lies 

"That's all just roommates, or housemates?" Arii giggles an Alex nods, then her dress straps slip down showing a little bit of her lingerie an I smirk to myself. I feel Arii's hand go on my thigh but I couldn't look away from Alex. I move Arii's hand away an I watch as Zach flirts with Alex, so I pull out my phone an text him. 

Jacob : What the fuck are you doing??

Zach : What? if you don't want her, i'll go for it

He then puts his phone in his pocket an smiles at Alex.

"Alex sense you an hayes aren't really dating will you be my girlfriend?" Zach asks

"Of course" She say an they both stand up an Zach twirls her around everyone in the restaurant claps but me...