{ 4 }

Ik I had the song in my other fanfic but makes more since in this one ^

Alex's POV

It was later that night an I was sound asleep in my bed till I hear Jacob scream my name, so I groan before getting up an walk out of my room. I open his door quietly an see his eye screwed shut with his eyebrows twitching, is he having a bad dream? With me in it? his lips separate as a husky moan comes out. My eyes go down to the blanket an see it moving up an down.

"Ohh Alex, just like that" He moans. I scream then his eye lids sling open an he starts screaming with me.

"What the hell are you doing!" I yell.

"I'm uhh" He couldn't find an explanation. Then I look down realizing i'm only wearing a bra an underwear I just awkwardly try to back out the room but he stops me.

"Alex... Can you stay" He says an pulls down the blanket to show me he has his pants on just not a shirt.

"W..Why?" I ask

"I'm cold" He says

"S.ure" I smile then walk over an lay on the other side of the bed. I slowly start to close my eyes until I feel warm muscular arms wrap around me an pull me closer to his bare chest so my back is against it. I get super nervous cause i'm only wearing fracking bra an panties.

"Everything about you is beautiful" He whispers in my ear.

"Your personality, your face, your...body" He says but runs his fingers over my curves as he says body seductively in my ear. Man he's driving me crazy. He plants a sloppy kiss on my jawline before I pull away an stand up. My naughty side's about to come out. I grab a chair an set it in the middle of his room as he watches me. I point to the chair causing him to smirk, he sits in the chair an I play 'desire' (in media) I can't believe i'm about to do this. I sit on his lap facing him an start it off my grinding slowly. his hands running up an down my body as I grind my hips against his crotch. He moans in my ear sending me the message that he's enjoying it, I get off of him an spread his legs apart then kiss up his body till I get to his lips then I move away teasing him. I go around the chair feeling his body till I get to his front again an I sit on his lap but I was grinding my ass against his bulge this time hearing him grunt. He turns me around so i'm facing himan kisses down my neck an boobs.

"I don't just wanna fuck you, I wanna make love" He says against my neck but I could barley hear him cause the music was playing but I stopped it with a mini remotean I get off of him being a big tease, but he pin's me to the wall like he always does.

"You know kitten, when you tease daddy you get punished" He whispers in my ear.

"This whole building is ganna know my name" He seductively whispers..

A/N i'll probably update another today cause this was short