{ 15 }

2nd UPDATE TODAY! It's short but whateva(Read one before if havent today)

Alex's POV

Before they went into his room she gives me a dirty look an jumps off of him.

"Who are you?" She asks

"The roommate thats all" I say

"Lets go Nicki?" Jacob asks

"It's Lexie but your close enough" She says before they both start making out walking into his room. I sigh before laying on the couch closing my eyes slowly before they start being loud, dreaming about pony's, food an how tomorrow is saturday.

*Morning*

I wake up to the front door closing an when I open  my eyes I see Jacob with no shirt on just in his boxers walking to his room but I stop him.

"Can you tell me next time you bring a girl over so I can go to Justin's" I say in a morning voice.

"Nah" He says

"Ugh I hate you" I mumble.

"Aww aren't you sweet" He says then lifts my legs an sits down setting them back down on his lap.

"Sorry if you feel a boner, Just had sex" He smirks an I pull my feet away.

"Can you for once not bring a girl over so I can sleep" I say

"If my kitten isnt going to give me some action, then i'm ganna need to get some from other girls to do the job, Their like the first slice of bread, I touch it but I don't want it. But not you, Your like the middle piece which is obviously the best, tastiest, most won-" He gets out before I cut him off.

"First off i'm not your kitten, nor can you have me an lastly why bread?" I ask

"First, you are my kitten, leading me to number two, you are mine an i'm hungry" He says

"I'm not nobodies but myself's" I say an turn to my side so I can face the Tv. Then I feel Jacob lay behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist

"I can just eat you" He whispers in my ear, I slowly flip around realizing how small the width of the couch is, our noses were touching, his hazel eyes staring into my big brown eye's. As I noticed myself leaning in I stop but he breaks the space between our lips with his on mine. His left hand resting on my waist under the blanket. I pull away an see we're both blushing, he barries his head in the crook of my neck embarrassed...