{ 32 }

Jacob's POV

"I'm not trying to fight" Hayes says backing up

"You were with other fucking girls when you were with Alex" I say stepping closer as he still backs up.

"Yeah cause Alex wasn't giving me you know her...body" He says an I watch as his shoes step on the rocks making a crunch sound.

"You don't use her for her body" I angrily say an grab his shirt real quick.

"Okay Okay i'll leave" He says before I let go giving him a push then he runs into his car, driving off. I sigh an head back inside, passing Justin an Danny an walking upstairs. I was about to go into my room but I see Alex's door cracked open so I peek threw an see her drop her towel to the floor, I scan her body making me get that "feeling." I bite down on my lip watching her sway her hips an bend down as she grabs a bra an underwear from her bottom drawer giving me the perfect view . I was leaning against the door  to see more but then end up falling making the door knob make a whole threw the wall an causing Alex to jump back covering herself.

"W.hat are you doing!" She says nervous

"Uhm I was uh just checking on you" I clear my throat

"Well get out" She says an I do an wait on the other side of the door. She opens the door a few minutes later an jumps back a little.

"Jeez Jacob" She breaths. Her dark long wet hair dripping on the wooden floor, her chest moving up an down her eyes were darker then ever, her curvy smol body in a tight tank top an booty shorts. I want her now, more then i've ever wanted someone. 

"You okay?" She says

"I'm having a hard time keeping myself under control thats all" I say 

"What do you mean?" She asks 

"I can show you better then tell you" I say

"But Jacob i'm wi-" But I cut her off by grabbing her hips an pressing my lips against her's an backing her into the room, closing the door behind me with my foot without breaking our kiss.

Alex's POV

He picks me up an lays me on the edge of the bed still kissing me while he unbutton's his pants an silds down my shorts. 

"Jacob I can't do this to hayes" I say as we pull away. 

"Alex he's been with other girls when he was with you" He says an my mood just changes to angry.

"How do you know?" I ask 

"He stopped by an told me" He says getting impatient so he kisses me again an I blow hayes off my mind as I feel Jacobs hand move my panties to the side.

*a little bit of sexual content skip the 1 paragraph if you don't like the dirties*

 He slids down his underwear an grabs his length an rubs his tip against my slit causing me to whimper, I grab the back of his neck an look him in the eyes how he likes it. He stops teasing an slowly enters making me hold my breath for a second before he thrusts slow but yet deep. I was breathing heavy but Jacob remand quiet an thrusted harder hitting my G-spot. He grabs the end of my tank top an pulls it over my head. I scratch on his back as he scoops me up an pins me to the wall still thrusting an when I close my eyes he'll make me look at him by grinding harder into me. "F..Fuck" Jacob moans in my ear as he I can see he was getting too weak to hold me up so he goes back to the bed, laying me on it gently , he looks me in the eye an lets out a weak smile. "I love you" he breaths out before I cum an he pulls out.

***
Jacob's POV

We're laying on her bed fully clothed trying to catch our breaths when she gets a phone call.

"Hello" She answers angry 

"w..what really" She says then next thing you know she gets up an slaps me across my face , grabs her bag an runs downstairs leaving me confused. I look out her window an see Hayes outside with his arms opened an she jumps in them..