{ 8 }

Alex's POV

My head was pounding cause of the loud music but I was just trying to get upstairs. I was pushing past people hitting them if I have to just to get upstairs an I finally did.  Why is there so many room? I barged threw 3 an they were empty an there were 5 rooms left. I open the first one an my eyes already start to water, at the sight of Jacob having sex with another girl. I just run downstairs leaving the door open. I was walking in the dark an it looks like it's about to rain. Oh goodie! I take off my heels an start running not to fast cause i'm not a track racer, I eat burgers.

Once I got to my dorm room, I slouch over to the bath an well..take one. Once I was done with that I ate lots of food while crying an watching the notebook until I fell asleep.

*Next morning*

I wake up this morning with crum's all over me so I brush them off an sit up. I look at my phone an it's saturday. I take a shower again cause I was covered in drool an food. Once I get out I wrap a towel around myself then blow dry my hair. I do a winged eyeliner cause thats all I do everyday. I go to the kitchen an look for more food. Then I hear yawning an footsteps so I grab onto my towel angrily trying to calm myself day.

"Good morning" He says an kisses my cheek an tries to hold my waist but I push him off, turning around to face him confused.

"Whats your deal" He asks clueless

"You had sex last night with some girl" I say angry

"I did? Cool" He says an pops a peanut in his mouth.

Where did he get peanuts from? Anways.

"Thats not cool!" I say

"Alex why you jealous, you're the one that said you just wanted to be friends that you know have some benefits" He says

"But I want to be your girlfriend"  

Thats not what I really said.

"Buu...buut" I just stuttered.

"But you can't just have sex with me then do it with her." I say

"I already did" He says 

"I fucking hate you, ughh" I groan.

"An I don't do clingy girls, bye" He says grabbing his jacket.

"YOU ALREADY DID ME!" I yell before he shuts the door.

Whats wrong with me?

A/N Short I know sorry