{ 13 }

Happy 3 months Justin an Raegan love ya dorks.

Alex's POV 

I go into the main building an go up to the front desk lady which is the girl that gave justin an I our dorm room numbers. 

"Hello um do have any empty room's or a room that only has one person in an needs a roommate" I say

"Uhh yeah, she needs a roommate" Is all she says but then adds "Follow me" 

We go into the nice dorm buildingbut then she passes most of them till she got to the second floor an the dorm room at the end.

"Here ya go" She says an hands me keys

"Thats all you dont need-" But she cuts me off by saying "Byeeee" 

I shrug my shoulder's an open it, it was messy an it looked like this dorm room was falling apart, there was weird tinfoil on the walls like someone is a damn scientists. I step in an slowly go into one of the room's which was nice an clean like how mine was then I open the other door an there was a big pile of clothes an I see a face pop out scaring me. 

"Help me" She squeals then I run over to her a pull her out, we both end up on the floor but she jumps up.

"Hi i'm Taylor" She says smiling, I stand up an return the smile. 

"I'm Alex" I said about to shake her hand but then she just hugs me. 

"Wait why are you in my dorm room" She says nervous.

"I'm your new roommate" I reply

"Ohh YAY!" she screams

"Where's your stuff?" She asks then a piece of the ceiling falls down making me jump.

"Oh that happens all the time" She says

"Oh um my stuff is in my old dorm room, i'll start bringing it up" I say then walk out an run down the stairs to get to the first floor. I go into Jacob's now dorm room an walk into my now old room. 

*** 

About an hour or two later I was done packing an I was about to walk out, the door was open until Jacobs hand closes it. 

"Were are you going"  He sternly asks

"To my new dorm room" I reply

"You got a new dorm room? With who" He said sounding frustrated  

"A realllyyy hot guy" I joke but he didnt take it as a joke.

"If he touches you he's dead" He says making me roll my eyes.

"An i'm the clingy one" I chuckle before walking out. I knock on Justin door an he quickly answers.

"Why do you have all your bags packed?" He asks

"I'm moving to the second floor" I say an he frowns

"Just until we get that frat house" I say making a little smile appear on his face. 

"Want help, cause I need to know where you're at" He says an I nod. We go up into my room an his eyes widen.

"Who the frack do you live with" He says then Taylor walks out

"Justin meet Taylor" I say an justin awkwardly smiles at her. 

"Good luck" He whispers before walking out. 

"You want to help me make a time machine" She squeals

"Uhh sorry to burst your bubble but i'm really tired" I say

"Okay, good night" She says an I go into my room, throwing the bags on the floor an flopping on the uneven bed.

*Next morning*

 I wake up to Taylor in my face with a knife.

"TAYLOR WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I scream jumping to the other side of the bed.

"Want a omelet roomy?" She asks 

"Why do you have a knife?" I ask

"I was cutting up peppers an stuff for the omelet" She says making me sigh

"Sure" I smile. This is going to be a hell of a ride...