{ 33 }

Jacob's POV

It was the next morning, justin an Danny had left to go to class but I didnt wanna go. I hear the door open an close downstairs so I jump up out of my bed an run downstairs to see Alex.

"Where the fuck were you" I ask 

"Leave me alone cunt" She says an pushes me so I grab her wrist pinning them to the wall. 

"Don't fucking speak to me like that" I say an I see her get nervous. 

"Now why did you slap me then run off with that jerk" I ask 

"When he called me he told me that you said that you were ganna lie to get to sleep with me an he told me whatever you said about him wasn't true" She says tugging on her wrist.

"Fine believe who you want, i'll just sit back an watch him use you" I say not wanting to fight with her an she sighs as I let go an walk off.

*1 month later*
Alex's POV

I was going to my room until I hear mumbling  so I open Jacobs door an he's pacing back an forth with a rose in his hands an a tux on an he looked nervous. 

"Ehem" I clear my throat an he looks up at me. 

"Uh hey" He awkwardly says

"What cha doinnn" I ask jumping on his bed. We're cool but we dont talk or hag out a lot. 

"Uhh there's a girl named Arii at school an I really wanna ask her out" He said adjusting his tie. 

"Oh uhh pretend i'm her, ask me out as if I was arii" I say an he nods an sits next to me.

"A..Arii?" He says then moves my hair to the side.

"I've liked you for a while now an i've wanted to know if you'd go ou-" But I slap him before He could finish. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He yells 

"That wasn't romantic" I say then he groans an scoots me so we are both facing each other. He stares me in the eyes an hands me the rose. He weakly smiles an puts his hand on mine.

"Arii your so beautiful, sweet, funny ,fun to be around just a amazing person your smile brighten's my day, the way your hair lays perfect, I get so lost in your eyes, your body is so perfect I can't help but touch." He says scooting me closer to him.

"An I don't think I can live one more day without you being mine, so will you be my girlfriend" He says his eyes still locked with mine.

"Uhh, umm yeah that was great" I say with a awkward laugh at the end. 

"Thanks" He says with a awkward chuckle an we both stand up an once again awkwardly hug before I walk out. I walk in my room with a sigh but then stop. I think I may be falling for him again, I can't let him slip out of my arms again, I can't let him ask her out. I run into his room an  see he's not there so I run downstairs, grabbing my keys an head to campus as quick as I can with my broken car. 

***

I get there an start looking around till my eyes land on Jacob with a girl, she's holding the rose an her small smile soon turns into the biggest an she jumps in his arms an I feel arms around my waist. "Hey babe" Hayes says kissing my neck an I just look down. I blew it..