{ 9 }

Alex's POV

"I just don't want to look or talk to Jacob" I say pressing my textbooks against my chest as Justin an I exit history class.

"Well don't an that'll drive him crazy" He reply's causing me to nod. 

"Okay well i'm forced to take this class in gym so i'll talk to you later" I say an we go our separate ways. 

Once I got to the gym I see a bunch of girls in their gym booty shorts an a tight blue tank top. Which I had to put on for gym also so I went in the locker room's an changed. Once I get out I went in the crowed of girls. I dont really work out with girls, a lot of drama plus no one really likes me. The the coach comes out an blows his whistle. 

"Girls, get in 5 lines" He says then next thing you know I was being shoved an pushed around until they were done, I just awkwardly go in the front of a line an the girl that was once in the front rolls her eyes. 

"Okay so class today we-" But coach got cut off by the loud gym doors closing an.. Jacob walking in. 

"Sup DAD" He says loud.

"Hey son" The coach says an I let out a big sigh.

"So my son Jacob here is going to teach you the stretches today while i'm in a meeting but tomorrow I'll be back probably" The coach says making me gulp, then the coach walks out .

"Well ladies, we're going to start off by jumping jacks" Jacob says 

"Go!" He says before we all start doing it an he goes up an down the lines making sure we're doing it right. Once he gets to me he just shakes his head. 

"Arms straight" He says to me 

"No, My arms aren't straight so my boobs don't bounce as much" I whisper yell to him an he nods his head before just making my arms straight. I roll my eyes then he goes back to the front of the class. 

"Next touch your toes" Jacob says an I touch them because i'm short so its easy but if I wasn't I would definitely not be able to. 

"Now reach for your toes for 20 seconds" He says an we do as told

"Mr. Sartorius? Will you uh help me stretch"  Some girl says an he smirks  while walking over to her, I turn my head to face them an see Jacobs hand travel down her spin as he helps her in a downward doggy position, then he looks at me but I face forward quickly so he dosn't see me.

***

"Mr. Sartorius are you going to be teaching this class?" Another girls says then everyone was like "Yeah" but I was quiet. 

"I'll ask my dad" Jacob says an they all squeal. The bell rings so I run to the locker room an change back into my normal clothes which is a big sweater an some jeans. 

I was at my dorm room sitting on the couch watching Stranger things on netflix while eating Takis, with my feet on the coffie table.  The door opens an closes, then he flops next to me on the couch but I need to ignore him.

"So what ya watching" He asks but I dont answer.

"Silent treatment I see" He says an I just wrap the blanket I had on the floor around me an lay down but bringing my knees to my chest.

"Alex you okay" He chuckles.  but I still dont respond

"You know you're going to have to talk to me sooner or later" He says. 

"Cause, your ganna get all horny an want me to touch you" He say  but I just keep my comments to myself.

"An I don't want you touching yourself" He says an I know he has a smirk on his face.

"Okay baby girl just tell me when you need me" He says getting up an walking into his room,all I do is just yell into my pillow...

ROOMMATES // J.S FanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara