{ 21 }

Jacob's POV

I get to Alex's Parents hotel an run to the front desk.

"What number is mr. an mrs. steel staying at" I said loudly as she quickly searched it up.

"Uhh 204" She says an I groan, running to the elevator pushing the 5th floor button as quick as I can. Once it opens I run to their room barging in an they were sitting on the couch so I walk up to alex's dad an grab his collar an pin him against the wall.

"Where the fuck is she" I angrily say an he smirks

"Who are we talking about?" He smirks an I grab him by the neck squeezing it.

"Where.the.fuck.is.she" I squeezing harder making his face red as alexs mom tries to pull me off but I don't budge.

"SH..She's at marco's hou..se" He chocks  out.

"Who the hell is marco an where is he" I say squeezing harder.

"about a block down in a big white house, the only white house" He spits out an I quickly let go an run out the door. What sick bastard would do that to their own daughter especially Alex..

***

I pull up to the big white house getting out, slamming the door behind me an I try to go open it , it was locked so I just kicked it down an I hear crying then an I think a whip, so I run upstairs an nobody was there then I heard the whip then a scream so I run downstairs again an see a door cracked open so I run over to it an see Alex on the floor , blood covering her back. She had tears running down her cheek non stop as the guy was whipping her. I run down the stairs grabbing the guy as I punch him in the gut, he swings the whip causing it to cut my nose but I kicked him off of me until I got on top of him punching in his face as blood fly's everywhere, I kept on going till I got tired an looked down  I could barley see his skin there was so much blood. I rush over to Alex an she was sobbing. 

"Alex.." I softly say as she looks up at me an sits up in pain.

"J..jacob" She says with a little smile an I softly kiss her lips. I pick her up not putting on her shirt because it'll hurt her more but she still whimpers in pain. I quickly run over to the car with her in my arms but not touching her back. I set her petite, fragile body in the back seat an quickly drive back to the campus.

***

At the moment I was helping Alex in the bath but her underwear an bra was still on. I lightly drip water over her back making her cringe an wince. My hands slowly unhook her bra, as it slids down her arms I  pull it off an wash the rest of her body. 

"I'm going to need to put rubbing alcohol all over your back so it stops bleeding an seal's up the cuts" I say an she nods, I grab the rubbing alcohol an slowly pour it on her  making her arch her back an i quickly pour it as she lets out a small scream then the door bell rings.

"Be right back" I say an she nods. I walk out the door an to the front door. I open it an Justin an another guy is standing there with a big smile on there faces.