{ 16 }

Alex's POV

We just laid there in each others arms holing each other. He looks back up at me connecting our lips again. This whole Just roommates thing is going to be hard. Our lips were slowly moving as we got deeper into the kiss, but of course someone has to be at the door ,as they kept on knocking I got up an answered it to face some girl probably in her early 20's.

"Sorry I must've gotten the wrong room" She says

"I'm looking for Jacob" She says looking down the hall. All I do is open the door more so she can see Jacobs face on the couch. She smirks at him then looks at me.

"Then who are you" She says while inviting herself in an sitting on Jacobs lap like this is normal.

"Uhh the roommate" I say then another person knocks on the door an I answer it an it's Justin. 

"Oh did I interrupt something?"  He asks while staring at the girl that is straddling Jacob.

"Not at all" I say hugging him.

"Well I came to tell you i'm visiting Danny an Damon because Danny is coming back with me, an we're ganna get that fracking frat house" He says an I half smile.

"How long are you ganna be" I ask

"A week" He says an I just fall to the floor as he looks at me.

"You're my only friend" I say

"Make new ones" He says looking down at me. Once I stand up I hug him one more time before he walks out. I sigh then see Taylor coming down the hall so I quickly close the door an see the girl kissing Jacob, breaking my heart.

"Okayyyy" Jacob says pushing her off. He looks at me before going into his room leaving me an the girl alone. I open the door an point out an she gets the hint an leaves. I need to get ready an this hair brushed. 

*skip all that*

I was finally done an I put on V

I had just underwear underneath because i'm ganna be under the blankets the whole day

I had just underwear underneath because i'm ganna be under the blankets the whole day. I lay back down on the couch pulling the blankets over my lower half, then once again someone knocks on the door an Jacob runs over to it not looking at me as he invites in 2 guys. I just stare at the tv.

"This your roommate?" One guy said but I just ignore it as Jacob replys with a "yes"

"Does she talk?" The other said an I just pull my blanket over my head showing my toes.

Jacob's POV

Once I got them to shut up an come into my room , Cody lays on my bed as Max sits in  y spinny chair.

"Your roommates hot" Cody says

"hell yeah" Max agree's 

"Well she has a boyfriend" I lie

"That aint ganna stop me" Cody smirks an gets up walking out the room, Max an I walk out with him peeking around the corner as we watch him walk over to her in the kitchen cause thats where she was. He spins her around holding her waist as they rock side to side. I clench my jaw as I see him kiss her Max chuckles watching their long kiss but she pulled away blushing making me ball my fist up, I watch his hands grab her butt making her flinch.

"Okay thats enough" I mumble to Max as I walk over to them.

"Cody thats enough man" I say making them both look at me an pull away from each other. 

"Let me guess you're the boyfriend" Cody chuckles

"Wha? I don't have a boyfriend" Alex says

"But Jacob said you had a boyfriend" He says

"If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't have kissed you" She says 

"CANT YOU SEE I'M INLOVE WITH YOU!" I blur out to her then all eye's were on me. Oh boy.