{ 22 }

Jacob's POV

"Oh heyy Justin" I say with a fake smile.

"Who is this?" I add

"My twin brother danny" He says an I look at them both but then give them a confused look.

"Obviously not identical dipshit" Justin says walking past me an danny just shrugs an walks in too. Okay? 

"So where's Alex" Danny says smiling

"Oh she's in the bathroom" I reply

"Ah okay, what happened to your nose?" Justin asks

"Oh uhh" I stutter

"I'll be back!" I say then rush to the bathroom an she's still sitting in the tub. I smile down at her an help her stand up. 

"Who's at the door?" She asks

"Oh um Justin an his brother" I reply an her small smile turns to a ear to ear smile. She wraps the towel around her an quickly runs into her room as  I put a bandage over my nose before walking into the living room where Justin an Danny were sitting on the couch. A few minutes later Alex comes out with a light thin shirt an some basketball shorts . Always looking adorable. Justin an Danny run to her hugging her tight an I see as she whimpers but tries to smile...

*2 months later*
Alex's POV

Jacob an I got in a big fight yesterday but all couples fight non stop right? He's somewhere with his friends right now an i'm on my bed with danny an Justin's heads on my lap while they're on their own laptop, Danny is searching for frat houses while Justin is drooling over pictures of raegan. An most of the whips on my back are now scares, I know how great.

"I want him to frick me sideways" Justin says to the screen before danny hits him with a pillow.

"Oww, Wanna go to that party thats at 9:00pm at Andrews house, so we only have 30 minutes?" Justin says

"Andrew? The big football player Andrew?" I ask an they  nod

"I'm good you guys can go tho, dont let me ruin it for you" I say

"Well okay" Danny says an they both hug me before heading out. I just hit the remote an watch some shows.

*Few hours later*

I heard the front door slam shut then some tumbling until my bedroom door swung open an Jacob collapse on my bed.

"Uhh what are you-" But he cuts me off.

"That Bar.. WAS AMAZING!" He says spitting everywhere.

"Jacob I don't wanna deal with the drunk you"" I say annoyed.

"Well I don't wanna deal with sober you" He says standing up

"Then leave" I say

"I am... leaving you" He says then walks out the room.

Is he serious? Is he leaving.. ME? What did I do? I should be dumping him! 

I get up an walk to his room barging in to see him only in his calvin klein underwear while looking at himself in the mirror.

"Uh um To get this clear i'm dumping you okay?" I say an he just shrugs his shoulders while getting into his bed, I groan an walk back into my room. Alex don't worry about him he's just an ass wipe. A hot, sexy, cute, funny ass wipe...