{ 30 }

that song but like "He can fuck you good but i can fuck you better"  as in Jacob saying it to alex

Alex's POV

"Boyfriend?" Hayes asks

"YES! BOYFRIEND! I HAVE ONE!" I start to panic

"I thought you were joking" He says 

"Well I wasnt, an he's in cali at the moment" I reply

"Well then he dosent need to know" He says an I slap him.

Justin's POV

"I just landed" Jacob says over the phone cause he was going to suprise Alex. He said he wasnt going to do the job.

"Okay text me when you get here" I say 

"Okay is she at the frat house?" He asks

"No she went on a walk with hayes real quick" I answer

"HAYES!?!" He yells, making me remove my ear from the phone an back up.

"Yeah" I say

"I'm on my way" He says an hangs up. I just shrug an look at the rest of the house that i didnt.

***
Alex's POV

I walk threw the door with Hayes behind me an see Danny an his friends on the floor in a circle with cosplay stuff on.

"Nerds" I hear justin say walking into the kitchen I nudge Hayes an point to the stairs an he nods an we walk up to my room. Once I walk threw the door I see a angry.. Jacob? An he gets more angry once he see's hayes.

"Jacob what are you doing here" I ask

"You're cheating on with him?" He says

"How'd you know we kissed" I blur out.

"YOU GUYS FUCKING KISSED!" Jacob screams.

"Yes...We kissed" I sigh.

"Get out" Jacob says to hayes an he quickly does

"You cheated on me" He says walking up to me an moving the hair out of my face.

"look at me" He demands an I do, I look into his eyes but they wernt hayzel, they were almost black an filled with hurt. His hands run down my spin causing chills threw out my body an I bite my lip. He backs away, grabbing his duffle bag an walking out the room an into the empty one that was next to mine. I groan an start unpacking once again..

*Another month later*

All Jacob does is send me glares when we walk past each other in the house. Hayes an I have a 'thing' going on we're not dating but we kinda act like we are an I can tell it bugs  Jacob an I even did the nasty with hayes. Right now Justin an danny went to god knows where an hayes is about to leave.

"You ganna miss me" He smirks as he leans on the open front door.

"Of course" I giggle before he pecks my lips an walks out. I go into the kitchen an lay on the island that was between the dinning room an the kitchen then Jacob walks in with no shirt on an of course just glares at me an goes in the fridge but I ignore it.

"You know i'm better" He says setting a glass on the counter.

"At?" I ask sitting up.

"Fucking you" he replies making my eyes widen.

"When you guys had sex there was no screams, no moans, nothing, Just the sound of your bed frame hitting my wall." He says slowly coming in between my thighs.

"Uhmm I..We um" Is all I could get out.

"He dosnt do it like I do it, I can make your body go insane, I can make you, wet, horny, crave my body, I can make you want sex 24/7" He smirks an runs his finger tips down my thigh making me whimper.

"You make me go crazy too, you turn daddy on  everyday an I cant control myself" He says in his husky voice

"An daddy dosnt like when you tease him with your perfect body" He says

"Does he make love to you to the point where you can't walk" He asks but I dont say anything

"Does he make you want more of him, does he make your body an you feel like the princess you are" He whispers in my ear.

"Does he make love to you an not just fuck you" He asks then rubs my bare thigh.

"you're not going to answer me? I know you want me as much as I want  you" He says an tops it off with a kiss on my neck then walks away an I just lay back down on the cold counter speechless while closing my legs.

***

"Hey baby!" Hayes shouts while coming into the house  an I was sitting in the couch chair an Jacob was just sitting on the big couch.

"Hey" I reply as he comes up to me an kisses me.

"Wanna go upstairs?" He asks

"Uhh-" I was about to say something till Danny walked downstairs.

"Hayes get out" He says cause he dosnt like him.

"But-"

"OUT" Danny says louder an hayes dose as told an I look at Danny an he just smiles an walks to the "Gaming room"

"I'm ganna go upstairs now.." I say standing up an walking towards the stairs until I get pinned to the wall by Jacob.

"Where do you think your going babygirl" He says in my ear.

"M...My room" I stutter nervous

"But i'm not done staring at your body, you in that skirt an crop top is driving me crazy" He says pressing against me.

"Uhh J..Jacob" I say

"Yes Alex" He says

"I think you're uhh a little to close" I say as I look down at our bodies touching.

"But Daddy wants you" He says.

"I don't care" I say an he pushes harder against me getting a moan out of me making him smirk.

"Does that mean you're enjoying this" He says in his husky voice

"No" I lie.

"I want Hayes" I say making him get mad an push his llower behalf against mine. 

"Who do you want" He asks in my ear.

Don't give in.

"Hayes" I say before biting down on my lip.

"Then go fuck Hayes" He says an gets off of me then walks upstairs. 

Damn...