{ 14 }

Alex's POV

I get out of the already uncomfortable bed , I need to get ready first, I rather have a gross cold omelet then smell, so I go into the bathroom an shower, brush my teeth, shave, then once I got out I put on deodorant an blow dry my hair before putting on V

an make my way to the little kitchen. She smiles as she puts the omelet on my plate. I sit down an was about to take a bite until she slaps the fork out of my hand causing me to stare at her, She just bow's her head.

"Oh uh sorry" I say then bow mine. 

"Deer lord thank you for blessing us with this food, thank you for giving me a roomie, An thank you everything great you have done, An jesus name we pray" She says before we both say "Ahmen" I pick up the fork, wash it off, then sit back down an take a bite, it was actually not bad at al- But before I could even finish what I was thinking  she grabs my face a smashes her lips onto mine, I try to pull away as my eyes are wide open but her's are shut, Once I finally pushed her off, I grabbed my keys an opened the door.

"Where you going roomie, it's a 64% chance it's about to rain today the weather man said, plus look at how foggy an cold it is ou-" But I cut her off

"I don't care" Is all I said before shutting the door. I wipe my lips an go into the elevator down to the first floor. 

I eventually get in my car an try to start it but no gas. I hit the steering wheel before getting out an walking somewhere. I get to a park that there were no kids at an sit on top of the monkey bars.

"Alex?" I hear making me fall threw the monkey bars but I wrap my legs around  the bar before I hit the ground so i'm just dangling , swinging front to back.

"What are you doing?" Jacob says but I see him upside down.

"My roommate is psycho" I say making him chuckle. 

"She kissed me" I say

"So are you telling me you want to move back in with me" He says  crossing his arms

"Yes please" I say as all the blood rushes to my head so I just fall onto the woodchips.

"I'll go get my things" I say softly wile getting up.

*Week later*

It's been a week an he non stop bringing girls over so all I hear is moaning an screams. at the moment I was trying to sleep butt I couldn't cause his bed frame was pounding against my wall an him an his new whore have been being loud for like 6 damn hours. I put a pillow of my face, covering my ears also an I try to go to sleep but it didn't work.  

"Shut UP!" I groan while hitting the wall. They went quiet. 

"Ohh fuck!" The girl groans. spoke to soon. I guess i'm not going to be seeping tonight. I  grab my blanket an go to the living room. I turn on the Tv an a spanish channel came on, an I shake my head. 

*Hour later*

"Josey, you know Sebastián wont date a white girl because his family only dates latina's" I say to the Tv as  I was watching that spanish channel then Jacob an that girl came out. 

"See you tomorrow?" The girl asks Jacob

"No promises" He says closing the door on her face. Then as he was about to sit down the door bell rings again an when  he answers it another girl with a tight red dress, she jumps onto Jacob wrapping her legs around his waist. 

"Round two" Jacob mumbles....