{ 40 }

Jacob's POV

I get home slamming the door behind me an going up stairs to my room. I grab my phone on the charger an see a text from Alex.

Alex : Why Jacob.

Jacob : I wanna see my child

Alex : You're not aloud to

Jacob : I'm not playing games Alex I want to see my damn child.

Alex : Why are you getting mad at me when your the one that pretended to be some guy named Dylan then show up at my Job asking for a lap dance

Jacob : I have a reason to be pissed at you, you left with my child.

Alex : FINE, you'll see her tomrrow at  9:00pm, be here

Jacob : I will

I set my phone down an see Trish in a robe at the foot of the bed.

"What do you want babe" I say scratching my forehead.

"You" She whispers.

"You havn't been paying attention to me at all for this past month" She sighs

"I'm sorry there's a lot of stuff going on right now" I sigh then she drops her robe revealing her nude body.

*Sexual content*

"Maybe I can release some stress" She says crawling on the bed an unbuttoning my shirt an my pants, she throws my clothes on the other side of the room an starts kissing down my stomach.

"Baby what about Jay" I ask

"He's at Fah's house" She says an starts pulling down my underwear. She bites her lip an goes down causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. Cuss words an moans escape my mouth as she rubs my pre-cum over my tip teasing me.

"Trish just fucking do it" I moan an she does put it in her mouth again an then some rang the door bell  an she was about to get up till I release while breathing heavy.

"D..dont leave" I breathe

"It can be Fah an jay though" She say

"She can wait" I say

"Fine" She says an I flip us over an spread her legs.

"Sorry for not paying attention to you baby girl" I say an plant kisses on her inner thigh making her quiver. She puts her hand threw my hair as I kiss her slit, we hear the door bell again but ignore it. She lets out a moan as my tongue enters her an my thumb circles her clit. My tongue swirls around making her arch her back an push my head further in.

"JACOB!!" She says during her orgazm. My mouth goes to her clit an I enter 2 fingers pumping them at a fast paces.

"J..Jacob i'm ab..out to cum" She moans an I back away an lick my fingers off an I watch as she get mad cause i'm teasing her.

"Fine then" She says an slids her fingers down there an inserting one at a time.

"UGH J..Jacob" She moans with her eyes close an I move her hands away an put my mouth back there an she release in my mouth. After I swallow it I come up to her kissing her gently.

"I guess I don't need lunch" I wink an she bites her lip.

"But i'm still hungry" she says

"If you ride me, I bet I can fill you" I say an she giggles before laying me down.

Alex's POV
*Next day *

I was in the middle of feeding Joslynn dinner an making a cake until I got a knock on my door.