{ 37 }

Alex's POV

I give him a confused look then next thing I know i'm pinned to the fridge an his lips are on mine an he's deepening the kiss even more than it was. He brings me up to his room us still kissing only breaking it when we can't breath. He pulls off my shirt then walks into his bathroom an sets me on the counter. Screw the bed. He pulls down my pants with ease an unbuckles his.

"Do ever use a condom?" I ask

"Not with you" He smiles an pulls down his overly priced underwear an slowly enters as I hold onto his shoulders. I throw my head back an moan as he thrusts with the quietest little grunts coming out of his parted lips. I smirk an push him a little an run into the room an he follows of course, I push him onto his chair an sit on his lap as he enters me again an I hold onto his shoulders again an ride.

"Fuck, Alex" He groans against my shoulder as I grind my hips against his.

"god I love you" He moans but I ignore it cause it's what ever guy says during sex.

"Jacobb" I moan with my eyes screwed shut. 

"Who?" He asks an grabs my hips slamming me harder.

"D..Daddy" I whimper then we both hear a high pitched voice say "jakey" coming up the stairs an I quickly jump off of him an run into the bathroom.

Jacob's POV

"Jacob!!!" Arii screams an I cover my private's.

"What are you doinggg" She asks

"I..I was just uhm-" But she cut me off.

"Getting dressed?" She asks

"YES! I was getting dressed" I say putting on boxers.

"Oh okay" She says then Alex comes out with clothes on.

"Uhh Jacob your bathroom is dirty, think you need to clean it" Alex smirks

"What is she doing in your bathroom" Arii says 

"She was just going to the bathroom cause her toilet is broken, babe chill" I tell arii an she nods.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Alex asks an we nod.

***

It was 30 minutes into kickass 2 an Alex glances at me an bites her lip an winks, I know what she's doing, an I don't like it. I look over an see that Arii isn't looking but look back at Alex whom has her clevage out, she scoots closer to me an moans "daddy" in my ear. I look at her an all she does is giggle an move away... 

***

"Okay Jacob your closing for today, make sure all doors are locked." My boss said, I got this new job at statrer brothers just to pay my rent an all day i've been thinking about my baby girl, an its not Arii.

"Okay syndey" I reply stocking the tin cans. I check if she's gone then quickly throw my aperam an turn off the lights, locking all the doors before heading out an locking it behind me.

*skip home*

 I get to the house an walk in an see Justin an Danny with a paper in justins hand.

"What is that?" I ask

"Alex ran away with some guy named zach" Danny sighs an I clench my jaw.

*4 years later*

Hi i'm Jacob Sartorius, 24, Married with 1 child, An the 3 of us have a nice huge house.  4 years ago the love of my life disappeared an Arii broke up with me, soon trish came back into my life an now she's my wife. We have a baby boy named jay that I love with all my heart an that I adore. Last week I decided to call Alex's old phone an she picked up an I heard Justin an danny an a few other people in the back but I didnt say anything I just let her say "Hello?"

Right now i'm sitting on the couch chair with the phone in my hand. I just wanna know why she left. Without me. Out of no where. But with zach?? my bestfriend but not me, well ex bestfriend, I havnt seen him either. I stare at her contact name thinking weather I should or shouldn't press it...