Voting and Aftermath

Sudhir and Sreedhar were with Goraji. " Goraji you very well know how Mahantji's men can create problems during voting. And Voting will not be limited to Jaipur. It happens in 5 important locations for the community. Will be able to manage" asked Sudhir

" Sudhir saab don't worry. Our community is also there in multiple places. Whatever needs to be done we will do. You just concentrate on voting process"

Mahantji was with Sant Guru and there were some 20-30 people standing there. Also his cronies Shantaramji and a lady Devi Prathana was there. Devi Prathana had a big ashram in Mewar and she had lot of disciples. She travelled around and her ashram received lot of funds also.

Mahantji spoke " You all know we should never allow this voting to happen in peace. So ensure during voting go and disrupt the place as much as possible" . The men assembled there agreed.

Pooja was running around. She had the support of student volunteers across board. New voting list were prepared with the names of the people currently in the family. All deceased and people not residing in the town were removed. This list was made the basis of voting. Volunteers were given sheets and they were strictly instructed only one person entered the voting area at a time. Pooja also managed to get some police personnel for security.

Finally it was voting day. People started coming for voting and voting progressed. Around noon some thugs came and showed guns to people telling if they vote they will be killed. But before the thugs could do something, they fell down, some others ended up in nearby trees tied upside down. It was the same across the places. Police arrested the thugs and the voting progressed smoothly. When the ballot boxes were taken to safe custody enroute also some thugs came, who got similar treatment like their counter parts.

Next day the votes were counted and it was declared that the panelists will be Dinakar, Swami Theerthanda, Devi Somalatha, Amrapali and Sujay Narayana. The panelists accepted the verdict whole heartedly and told the community that they will arrive at the verdict at the earliest.

That night Rupinder Singh blast Mahantji. " I told you to keep quiet. You wont listen. I have 10 thugs in my custody. I have to book them. Ensure none of them open their mouth. And don't expect any leniency from me. I had given you enough warnings. But now for me it is the question of my job. I have a wife and 3 children. I need to take care of them. "

" So you were eating from our hands and now when we have problem you are coming and telling you wont support us. Do you think we will leave you " told Sant Guru

" Sant Guru I have been helping you. Why cant you keep quiet till the CBI enquiry is over. Why cant you and Mahantji simply listen to me. If you don't listen I cant help " he walked out.

Mahantji threw the stick in his hand. Now he had only one option. He asked SantGuru to come.

Bhavani was in happy mood. Her MIL looked at her. These days it seemed nothing mattered to her. One Sreedhar Varma and this lady seems to have found voice. " Now what is the great thing that makes you go on like this"

" Don't you know Maa. Panel is formed for allowing widows to temple and other places. Also allowing them minimal sringaar and color sarees. This new year my child will be liberated from white saree"

" Verdict is not yet out Bhavani. Don't celebrate prematurely " came Virender

" Your crony Shantaram and that so called pious lady Devi Prathana is not there in the panel. So I know what verdict will come. " she walked to the room without giving a second glance to Virender and Virender felt like throwing another object. " Sreedhar Varma" he cursed under breath.

It was late night. Hearing the knock Harkishore opened the door. Mahantji and Sant Guru stood. He knew why they have come.

" Harkishore now we have no other option. So as per our earlier deal I feel you are ok to proceed with our last resort. Hopefully we can create the mess on the day verdict is delivered "

" Mahantji I had agreed that day and today also there is no change. You will proceed with the plan "

" Harkishoreji with this plan both of us will be benefitted. You know it right. I can get power and you will get revenge"

Harkishore nodded. But as they walked out he was surprised to understand that what he truly wanted was his granddaughter to get her family and not revenge.

Renuka packed Tilak's bags. He was going to Mumbai for a month. There was one investor's meet there and also there was some business plans to having partnership with some business men there so their whole sale business could be spread to Mumbai. Sudhir said till the verdict comes and everything goes smoothly he cannot go out of station. And Sreedhar also said the same. So it was decided Tilak who was not directly connected with the problem will go. Tilak looked at Renu " Renu I don't know but I don't feel like going"

" Tilak don't think too much. Sudhir will handle everything here. You just go. Also it is better for you to have a break from familiar surroundings" told Renu

" Maybe you are right. It is getting late and I have to catch early morning train." Said Tilak

" Yes Tilak. Take rest. Let me switch off light". But as she proceeded to switch off the light Renu also felt some uneasiness. But she decided to ignore it. Tilak needed a break and he was getting it. So she should not make him worried unnecessarily. She switched off the lights.