The New hope

Once the tea was over it was time for Suman to go. Bhavani called Suman to her room.

" What is it Maa " asked Suman

" Suman want to give you something. I wont ask you anything about it. You need not tell me also. But beta I want you to dream " . Suman looked at her mother puzzled as Bhavani took a box and gave to her. Suman opened the box only to see the Ganesha key chain Sreedhar had gifted her. His first gift and she had gifted him a same key chain back which he used to lock his cabin. Suman had never expected to get that key chain.

Bhavani looked at her daughter as Suman happily looked at the key chain smiling through her tears. She knew from Suman's eyes her guess was right. That key chain was given to Suman by the boy who loved her and whom she loved.

" Suman use this key chain to put the key for your new shop. It is Lord Ganesha. Let him remove all the obstacles in your path. "

Suman knew her mother had understood how the key chain came into her possession and by giving that to her indirectly she was blessing her to go ahead dreaming about her love and take a second chance towards union with him. She wanted to tell her mother who the boy was. She wanted her to bless him. She knew Sreedhar will be very happy to get her mother's permission and blessings. She opened her mouth to talk and then stopped hearing her father's voice.

" Now what are you doing here. Enough melodrama. Everyone is ready outside and bahu of Varma house shouldn't be standing here and making her family wait. Let the children don't go there and tell Chachi was keeping on talking with her mother and they got late. When will you learn to behave yourself Suman. Go fast, now". Suman looked down and walk past her father in a hurry clutching the key chain. Bhavani also walked out without giving her husband a second glance. Virender was feeling irritated by the Varma boy and he wanted Sreedhar out of the house at the earliest.

When Suman came out farewell's were happening. Though Suman could see some of her brother's bhabi's were not happy with Devika didi going they all were doing good pretense of being happy for her.

Only Jyothi and another bhabi Saayali Anwesha's mother were sincere. As Sreedhar bid goodbye to Jyothi he remembered what Geeta didi told him. Jyothi was related to her

" Jyothi Bhabi Geeta didi is your mami right. She is my cousin " told Sreedhar.

" Yes Sreedhar I am her husband's sister's daughter. How is her grandchild Pihu. You all visted her right."

" She is fine bhabi and yaa we visited her and then we came to know about the relation " told Sreedhar.

" Accha Sreedhar you have relation with this family. So happy to know" told Bhavani as she came with a couple of dabbas. She gave them in Suman's hand.

" Suman churma laddoo and Badam barfi for your sasural."

" Thank you Dadiji. I love Churma laddoo" told little Adwaith and they all smiled.

" Sreedhar uncle can I call you. Will you answer my doubts. I have lot of questions" told little Anwesha as her face was a bit crest fallen as Sreedhar was going.

Sreedhar took the girl in his arms. " Little one I will call you every Friday between 8pm-9pm and if I cannot I will make someone else tell you I cannot call. Keep all your questions ready at that time."

Anwesha smiled and hugged him and kissed him on his cheeks. Her eyes twinkled.

" Sreedhar you have got a new fan" laughed Suman seeing Sreedhar blushing with the child's public display of affection.

Sreedhar said good bye to others also and soon they all got into the van and as the van drove out there were many in Rajput haweli waiting with a new hope. If it was their daughter for Pritam and Jyothi. It was the dream for Anwesha and curiosity of what a person NRN was for Sharath. The old guard was uncomfortable but they didn't knew what to do.