The Annoying Ex

After everyone was asleep, it was just Reils and me.

"So you think I'm handsome, eh?" he asked with a smirk on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"So you think I'm pretty, eh?" I shot back. He smiled.

"Yes, you're very pretty," he said. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Oh stop it," I laughed as I reached out to smack him. He quickly reacted and grabbed my wrist before I could reach him.

"Really now?" he said with a smirk. Damn that smirk. It made me melt. "You know that never works."

I was about to comeback when we were interrupted by a sleepy bed headed Bartkowski.

"Can you guys date already so I can get some sleep?"

Reilly quickly dropped my wrist.

"Go to bed, asshole," he teased. Bart made a face and trudged back up the stairs.

---------

The next game, I had to sit with the girls again. At least I got to bring Sawyer. Most of the girls loved Sawyer, except for Rachel. I knew Reilly got rid of her, and I wondered why she was still around.

"We still talk you know," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Great. Good for you," I replied. I had seen the texts last night. All it was was her begging for Reils to give her a chance and the answer was always no.

"Look, who's that?" I asked Sawyer as I pointed to Reilly, who was skating around for warmups.

"Daddy!" he squealed. Ashley looked at me funny. I kissed Sawyer's cheek and he giggled.

"Did he just call Reilly his dad?" Ashley asked me. I nodded.

"Yeah!" Sawyer answered. Reilly and I had decided we would tell his team mates and the girls whenever we felt comfortable. And I was comfortable.

"Tell them, buddy," I said to Sawyer.

"Weilly is my daddy! He said so! He also thinks mommy's pretty," he added. I tried not to blush at the last part.

"Wait, excuse me?" Rachel cried. I looked at her. "I think Reilly would've told me he was a dad."

"He hasn't known for that long," I shrugged.

"Awwwwwwww!" most of the other girls said in union.

"That's adorable," Ashely said to me. I grinned.

"You slut," Rachel muttered.

"Ooh, someone's mad cause Katie slept with the guy you want," Ashley teased. Rachel scowled and grabbed her bag before storming out.

"Thank god she's gone," I laughed.