Casino Night

"You excited?" Reilly asked as he poked his head into the bathroom. Tonight was the casino night event the Bruins have every year. I turned around, careful not to burn myself of the curling iron in my hair.

"Yes, are you?" I replied. He smiled.

"Yeah. Are you almost ready?"

"Almost," I told him. He smiled at me again before he disappeared. I finished curling my hair before I grabbed my dress of its hanger. It was a form fitting black dress with a v-neck line. I dabbed some red lipstick on my lips, pulled on some beige pumps, and put dangly diamond earrings in. I stepped out of the bathroom and Reilly was leaning against the dresser in his tux, looking more like a male model than a hockey player.

"Hey, sexy," he teased, wrapping his arms around my waist. I grinned and put my hands on his chest, playing with the lapels of his tux jacket. Even with my heels, he was still just slightly taller than me.

"You look very handsome," I commented, sliding my hands up his chest and on his neck. He gave me a cocky smirk as he kissed me. I laughed to my self and pulled away. I laughed harder when I noticed my lipstick smeared on Reilly's mouth. I used my fingers to clear my marks off his mouth.

"You might wanna go fix yours, too," he said, trying to contain a laugh. I went into the bathroom only to realize I looked like the joker. I quickly fixed it and we left. Lexie had a cold, so she had to stay home with Sawyer. Hannah and Bart were with Dougie in the car behind us.

We got to the "casino" and went inside. The place was beatiful. The lights were dim enough to set the mood, but bright enough to make things lively. Casino card game tables were scattered across the large room, and chandeliers hung from the ceilings. I went to the bar to grab a strawberry daiquir. When I came back, Reilly was being talked to by two girls. One was blonde with a white dress, and the other had jet black hair with a bright red dress. They led Reilly over to a table of blackjack. I leaned against a column and watched.

I watched as he laughed and also focused, and all the small things he did. Whenever he would put a card down or get nervous, he would adjust his sleeves. He always ran his hand over his hair, even though it was perfect already. I loved him so much. The thought that he was mine was almost too much. I saw Hannah across the room, waving me over.

I purposefully took the route that would take me right past Reilly. When I reached him, I barely slowed down. I started with my hand on his shoulder blade before sliding it across his back as I walked. I looked over my should as I walked on. The two girls looked pissed, and Reilly had a look on his face that told me that he wanted me. I blew him a kiss and he winked at me.

Tonight should be interesting.