Names

So the plan was for Reilly and I to just tell people we were engaged and then have an official ceremony in the summer.

Currently, Reilly was on the road and I was all alone considering Sawyer was still in Toronto. It was a day game and I was glad. That meant he would be getting home at a decent hour. I had been extremely tired lately. I'd also gained a few pounds.

I watched the game and ate some popcorn with cheese, my recent addiction. Reilly received a beautiful pass from Marchand and buried it. I jumped off the couch and popcorn went flying. Whoops. It's not easy being a hockey wife.

When the boys got home, I had some big news for Reilly. I waited impatiently as he unpacked.

"You seem anxious," he noted.

"I am," I replied. He hung up his shirt and kissed me.

"Why?" he asked. I went into the bathroom, grabbed something, and held it behind my back.

"You sure you want to know?" I asked, biting my lip.

"Yes!"

"I'm pregnant," I said, pulling the positive test out from behind my back. Reilly's eyes went wide as he looked at the test. I couldn't tell if he was happy or not.

Then, his lips curled into a smile and he grabbed me and held me tight.

"I'm so excited," he said, rocking me from side to side. He leaned back so he could kiss me before he pulled me close him again. "Wait, it is mine, right?"

I laughed and smacked his back before I pressed my lips to his.

"Of course it's yours, Reils," I answered.

"I love you," he told me, looking down at me.

"I love you too," I replied. He knelt down so his face was equal to my stomach.

"And I also love you in there, little human," he laughed as he pressed a kiss to my stomach.

"Little human?" I questioned.

"Well, yeah," he replied in a 'duhhhh' tone.

"Want to talk about names?" I asked. He thought about it for a moment.

"I really like Colton or Ty for a boy," he said with a soft smile. "I also like Abigail, Cheyenne, or Isabelle for a girl."

"Wow," I said. I was shocked that he already had so many picked out. "You put a lot of thought in, eh?"

"I always think about it," he shrugged.

"I like Liam for a boy, too, I offered "I've always loved the name Elaine for a girl but I really like Cheyenne."

"So what're you thinking?"

"Liam Colton for a boy and Cheyenne Elaine for a girl?" I suggested. Reilly's eyes lit up. He kissed me again.

"Perfect."