Prologue

Just gonna jump right into this story!! Playing Brooklynn is Taylor Hill. I had another girl before, but I saw Taylor on Pinterest and realized she was exactly how I pictured Brook. Don't forget to vote and comment!❤️
*
UPDATE FROM 11/24!!!! PLEASE READ!!! Do not click any of the links in the comments! The ones saying this story is plagiarized will take you to a website and I don't know what happens if you click the links! Please do not click the links that say they found this story somewhere else! 

Brooklynn sat at the edge of the lake, where the lake and forest met. She had been coming here since her mom passed away. It was her safe spot. The spot where she could get away from her dads bullshit and the packs nonsense.

Sure she loved her pack, and her dad, but they were always so uptight. They never let me have any fun, Brooklynn thought. She recalled the conversation that she'd just had with her dad, who also happened to be the alpha of the Crescent River pack.

"Brook," He had said, "I am tired of you always acting like a child. First you're out with Sam and then Blake and then God knows who else. I mean seriously, it's time for you to stop fooling around with every guy you meet and settle down. Find a mate."

She had a lot of responsibilities. But she was a wild child. Brooklynn loved to play with guys. She loved to watch them chase their tails like dogs, trying to figure out what she wanted. She loved breaking hearts, because the day her mom died was the day that her heart broke.

The other packs knew of Brooklynn. She was beautiful and as conceited as it sounds, Brooklynn knew it too. She knew her looks drew the guys in. The way her striking blue eyes captivated anyone who happened to look into them.

Her brown hair stopped a couple inches above her tail bone, which complimented her tan. She was taller than most of the other girls. Being about 5'8ft. She loved wearing tight clothes, flaunting her body wherever and whenever she could.

All around the nation she was known to have the personality of a firecracker. She was hot tempered and wild. Her dad once tried to force her into marriage. That didn't exactly work out in favor of either of them. Brooklynn hated relationships. She didn't need anyone holding her down. She was afraid of losing her freedom.

She did like fucking on the other hand...

"Brook!" Someone shouted. Brooklynn turned to look at Fiona, her lifelong best friend.

Fiona was the only person that didn't get shut out of Brooklynn's life when her mom died.

"Hey stranger." Brooklynn replied, sliding over so Fiona could sit on the rock with her.

"Stranger?" Fiona asked. "I saw you yesterday. Remember, you kicked Garrette's ass during training. That made my day."

Garette was Fiona's lying son of a bitch ex. Brooklynn hated him more than Fiona hated him. She got him sent to the pack doctor yesterday for breaking his arm and a couple ribs. She didn't care. He deserved it for cheating on Fiona.

"Yeah. My dad said I took training a little too seriously and that breaking his arm wasn't necessary," Brook said, "It may not have been necessary, but it was certainly enjoyable." Brooklynn smirked, causing Fiona to snicker.

"So. Is your dad still pressuring you into settling down?" Fiona asked, sweeping some of her freshly colored, red coils away from her face.

"More than ever." Brooklynn sighs, laying back on the rock. "It's not happening. I'm not getting a mate, he can forget it." Brooklynn said angrily. Fiona chuckled.