Hell

Question: what is your favorite food?
A/N: Mac and cheese
*
Vito Basso is what Connor looks like in the picture.

Brooklyn sat on the edge of the bed, glaring at the door which her sorry excuse of a mate locked. All she could think about was how badly she wanted to wrap her hands around his neck and strangle him slowly and painfully. She felt no guilt for thinking such violent thoughts, she was pissed.

But aside from being mad, Brook was scared. No, she was terrified. She didn't know what was gonna happen to her. She didn't know when she would be able to go home, or if she'd be able to go home at all. One thing she did know was that she was going to do everything in her power to make the alphas life hell.

As if on cue with her thoughts, she heard the door unlock. She didn't have to guess who it was, the smell of her mate gave it away. He stepped into the room, taking her by surprise. Not because he was hot, Brook had seen hundreds of hot guys, why was he any different? But this was the first time she had seen Connor in person.

For some reason she expected him to have blonde hair, but instead it was brown and super curly. The longer hair seemed to make him even hotter. Everything she thought he would've looked like was basically the opposite. Even his eyes which instead of being blue, were brown.

"You look a lot younger than I expected." Brook blurted, her face remaining emotionless. When Brook got here she was determined not to speak to him, but at this point she didn't care. Now that she had been taken away from her family, he had nothing to threaten her with.

Brook rolled her eyes when Connor tried smiling at her. "Please don't act like we're best friends, because last time I checked you're a monster."

"Well I guess that makes you the monsters mate." Connor spoke, closing the door and walking closer to her.

"I'm not anyone's anything. You don't own me." Brook snapped, watching as Connor's brown eyes darkened. She smiled wickedly, realizing that his weak spot was him knowing that he wasn't in control of her. "Oh I'm sorry, did I upset you?" She asked innocently.

"I do own you. And you will do as I say from now on." Connor growled, his eyes growing darker by the second.

"Did I not make myself clear?" Brooklynn asked, standing up. She watched as his eyes raked her body before looking back at her. "I don't take orders from psychos, or their pack." Big mistake.

The alpha had her pinned against a wall in a matter of seconds, causing Brook to gasp in surprise. He had one hand pinning her own hands above her head, and he had one hand squeezing the life out of her hip. She could feel his claws piercing the skin on her hip, making her struggle against him. He just continued to tighten his grip as he looked at her with black eyes.

"This is my pack, I'm the alpha!" He screamed, "You do take orders from me, I'm your mate and I'm your alpha. You are here courtesy of me." By now, Brook could feel blood trailing down her leg.

"I am here because you kidnapped me!" She screamed, throwing him off of her. Connor looked up, stunned that she was strong enough to get him off of her. He started to walk back over to her, but stopped once he saw what he did to her hip.

Blood was steadily flowing out of the claw marks on her hip and down her leg. He felt his wolf whining that his mate was in pain, but when he looked back at Brooklynn's eyes, she seemed pissed and sad at the same time.

"Brooklynn your hip-"

"I'll take care of it myself," She spit. Connor had seen people look at him with hate and never once did he care. But the way that Brooklynn looked at him made him sick and uneasy.