Dynasty (Epilogue)

Hello everyone! Here is the last chapter of Alphas!! To everyone who was here with the original ending, I'm sorry if you don't like it. But I love it, and I'm so proud to call this my storyyy.
*
Don't forget to vote!
*

Mates. What a funny concept. You're assigned one from the second that you're born, and you could literally get anyone as a mate. You could get the beta, the rogue, the alphas daughter, and even the alpha.

Then you two were expected to move in together, and immediately get along. You're expected to bend to all of their needs, and form a bond that nobody else will ever share with you.

And well for me, that process was kind of fucked up. I started off as a future alpha, before I was literally kidnapped and thrown into a somewhat abusive relationship—Some of those punches I take full responsibility for though—And then when I promised myself I would kill him, that's when I started to fall in love. As hard as I fought it, Connor Sebastian became the center of my universe, and somehow I became his.

We managed to work out our differences, and we went through some shit that some mates will probably never have to go through. But it was an experience that I would never trade, not for the world, not for anything.

In the beginning if someone asked me if I would ever fall in love with Connor, I would have probably had them admitted to a psych ward. However, if someone asked me that now, I wouldn't hesitate to tell them the truth—That I did indeed fall in love with Connor, and that I also almost lost him.

But thanks to the people around me, as well as the moon goddess, we made it back to each other.

So you're probably wondering what happened between now and the end of my life?

Well for starters, I did have Connor's baby, and after I worked off all my baby weight, we got married.

Brynnley Haley Sebastian-Bradley, child of alpha Bradley and alpha Sebastian, ended up being just like her father—Very fucking stubborn. But she also ended up being the strongest wolf that I would ever come across, even better than me.

We also had a set of twin boys, one was named Cody, and the other one named Christian. They somehow managed to get my personality, and would always bitch about how their older sister was going to be alpha instead of them. But those three loved each other to no end.

As for talking to the moon goddess though, that was reserved for me...I still didn't know why.

People had their theories, but the best and most far fetched theory came from Connor himself, who wondered if maybe there was a possibility that she was my mother. He even went as far as saying that maybe I was a future moon goddess as well. And though it was 99.9% unlikely, it was still a fascinating theory to think about.

But aside from the moon goddess, my life ended up playing out to be one hell of a ride.

I lost more people than I gained. Though the people that I did gain stuck by my side until the very end.

For Kai, he ended up living out his life like me. However, he also ended up finding his mate, who was a beautiful girl from Australia named Harmony. How he managed to find his mate in Australia is beyond me, but love works in mysterious ways.

Fiona also ended up finding her mate, who thankfully wasn't as hot headed as she was. He wasn't as far away, and strangely she found him at a fight-club, where she managed to kick his ass before asking him on a date. She'd explained to me that that was when we went to fight my dad and save Connor, and that her mate was very persistent on keeping her there. That's why she was gone for so long.

And Navaeh, she was the last one of our little group to have a happy ending. She mated off to an alpha of a pack that we originally were enemies with, but thanks to her, we became strong allies.

Now onto the sad stories of our group, Theo and Emilia both ended up dying in a rogue attack. They gave their lives protecting me, while I was 8 months pregnant with the twins. And for that, I will be forever grateful.

So my life was kind of crazy and kind of sad in a way. But as sad as it was, it was also the best life I could have lived. It was so much better than just staying in my shit excuse of a father's pack, as well as being treated like an object there.

Connor gave me a life that I would have never expected, and if it wasn't for him, I don't know where I'd be. He truly was my mate, and despite the tragedies in both of our lives, we made happiness out of it.

And that's all I've ever wanted.

*

AND THAT IS IT!! Please please please let me know what you think. I really hope you like it.