Sticky Fingers

How is everyone doing today? I know that I've been suffering from the boredom disease sooooo if anyone wants to talk pm me pleaseeee.
*
•MILDLY STEAMY CHAPTER!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED•
*
Leave some feedback
*
Connor POV

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Is this what heaven sounds like?" Connor croaked, his voice already filled with humor.

"No, dipshit. This is what the hospital sounds like."

Connor cracked an eye open, despite his raging headache that he had, and looked to see Naomi.

She sat in a hospital chair, dark purple bags filling the creases under her eyes. This made her almost look like a zombie, Connor kept thinking to himself.

He tried to hide the thought of Naomi actually being a zombie, but he failed. He started cackling.

"How is anything funny? You almost died." Naomi stated, carrying an unamused expression on her face.

Connor managed to stop his cackling, only to be replaced by severe anxiety and emotional distress.

"OH MY...Brooklynn?!" He shouted, attempting to sit up. But he realized that that was a very bad idea. Pain shot through his head, sending his hands up to cover his face.

He groaned, pushing at the pressure points around his eyebrows which managed to relieve some of the pain.

He didn't even look up, but Naomi started to speak anyways.

"I was waiting for you to freak out...But she's okay. Actually she's more than okay, she managed to wrestle off six nurses and two doctors today just so she could see your dumbass." Naomi lightly jabbed a finger at Connor's shoulder.

Connor ignored her taunting comments, not feeling the need to create any drama. Instead, he was more interested in seeing his mate who he could actually smell inside of the hospital.

This drove his wolf berserk, he needed to see his mate.

"I'll tell them to let her in." Naomi spoke, not giving Connor any time to respond before she walked out–Closing the door after her.

Barely ten seconds later, he heard footsteps running down the hallway towards his room.

Without a doubt, he could already tell that it was Brook. He could smell her as if he had just walked into a yankee candle shop. Her scent was pressed into his head, and he couldn't get it out.

Suddenly, the door flew open and there in the doorway stood Brook.

His heart nearly stopped, again.

The sunlight hit her face at the perfect angle, making him feel as if he was looking at a goddess. He didn't understand how she managed to still look hot after looking like a corpse no more than a day ago.

Her beautiful chocolate hair was glowing, along with her skin which looked so soft that it would've put silk to shame.

These thoughts swarmed Connor's head so heavily that he didn't even notice Brooklynn hobbling over to him. She reached his bed, and leaned in for a kiss.

She pecked him on the lips, pulling away from him. Her soft kiss lingered on his mouth, and he wished that it would've lasted longer. He wished that he could just grab her and do all sorts of stuff to her.

"If I wasn't just waking up from death, I would so take you right here." He pulled her closer to him, whispering in Brook's ear. "Right in this hospital bed. With the windows open, and everyone watching. I would so just fuck you right now."