Affliction

Heyy my favorite readers! How are you all? I hope everyone is doing great.
*
SHORT LITTLE ANNOUNCEMENT!! The two chapters in first POV will be edited back to third person when I have the time
*
Leave some feedback
*
Brooklynn's POV (first person)

Crunch.

The sound of the earth molding around my feet while treading through the forest was calming. I enjoyed the small snap of the twigs and the constant sound of the river flowing through our pack lands.

There was a breeze in the air...the same breeze that blew through my old pack lands now filled the early March air.

I loved this time of the year. The time when the snow was melting and the grass was beginning to grow. It reminded me of how things die, but life still continues.

I found it...fascinating.

"What are you thinking about?" I jerked my head to the side, forgetting that Connor was right next to me.

I stared at him, his irresistible dimples and his big brown eyes sent more shivers through me than the winter air. Even after being around him for months already, he still managed to take my breath away. I glanced at his neck, which was still a little red from me marking him yesterday, and I smiled.

"The twigs." I say, watching his head fall back in a light-hearted laugh. What I said wasn't even that funny, but it was a wonderful sight to see Connor relaxed. "So where are we going?" I asked him, remembering that he said he had something to show me.

He looked at me with a sly grin, sending my insides into a frenzy. It was the same grin he gave me the day in the hospital–the day his fingers twirled around inside of me.

I fought back the urge to shudder, pushing away the familiar pull in my stomach that begged to be filled.

What had this boy done to me.

"You'll see," Connor whispered.

I brought my hand down to my stomach, wondering if I could feel my insides fluttering. Fortunately, I could not. But I could feel my heart pounding, and my palms becoming clammy.

I tried to discretely wipe them on my pants, but I knew that I failed when Connor's grin returned.

"Something wrong, Brooklynn?" The way he said my name made me want to tear my clothes off of the both of us and make him mine. I wanted him to strip me right here and slam me against the tree and-

I cut my thoughts off when I realized that he could hear what I was saying. Embarrassed, I looked away from him. I could feel the warmth rushing back to my cheeks, and it didn't take a genius to realize that I was blushing like a madman.

Instead of him saying anything, he turned back and looked straight. But I continued to stare at him, admiring the simplicity of his actions. I watched the way his jaw would clench and then unclench. That tiny little detail let me know that Connor was deep in thought.

And so was I.

I wanted to mate with him, more than I had ever wanted anything before. I wanted...No I craved to feel him inside of me. I wanted the thought of becoming his to become a reality.

I knew that he thought he same.

"We're here." Connor said, interrupting my thoughts to show me a house. I briefly took in the exterior of it, gawking at the stone exterior and the dozens of windows surrounding the small house.

I turned to face Connor, who walked past me and unlocked the house.

"Why'd you take me here?" I asked him, following him into the house. He reached around me to shut the door, before he stood in front of me.