Luna

Hi my friends, I hope you all are having a great day and I hope that all is going well for you :)
*
I'm thinking that this story is probably going to go to 35 chapters. I think that's probably enough to finish to the plot and then some.
*
Leave some feedback
*
Brooklynn's POV

"Do I have to do this?" I whined, shooting a pleading look at Naomi. She nodded her head, shoving a powder blue dress into my hands with a pair of black stilettos. "But Naomi-"

"No buts. This day is one of the most crucial days of your life. Now go change, we need to make sure you look stunning." I groaned, but eventually complied to Naomi's orders. She ushered me into a room and closed the door. "Make sure you show me!"

I slipped the dress on, not bothering to hide my disappointment when I noticed how long it was. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying long dresses are ugly, but they aren't my favorite. I preferred my legs to be free, exposed, and not covered.

That way, I was more comfortable.

Putting aside the length of the dress, I did however admire the gorgeous garment.

It was blue. But not just the color of an Aquafina water bottle, or even the sky. It was lighter than that, so light that someone might even mistake it for white. But if you stared close enough, you could tell that it was undoubtedly blue.

And then I noticed the shape of the dress, how it ran smoothly down my body, but still managed to show every curve to me. It hugged my waist, and the area around my breasts, putting an emphasis on them both.

The top of the dress was coated in crystals, tracing the outline of the deep V-neck of the dress which showed off a fair amount of cleavage.

I believed the V-neck was there so nothing would interfere with the necklace I would be receiving during the ceremony. And it wasn't just any necklace, it was the necklace which had been passed down from centuries of Luna's. And now it was my turn to wear it.

Now, in case you're wondering what ceremony I'm talking about, it's called Reina de la Luna, or Queen of the Moon.

It's the ceremony where they coronate me into being the official Luna, granting me the right to make decisions regarding the pack. It's also the night that I'm supposed to be introduced to the other pack members of high ranking. And that includes Connor's dad and his stepmom.

No pressure whatsoever...

A knock on the door interrupted my train of thoughts. And shortly after, Naomi started speaking.

"Are you dressed? Brooklynn we only have an hour until you're supposed to be there. And I still have to do you hair!" Naomi's voice was strained and tense, enough so that it made me stress out too.

I slipped my feet into the heels, and scurried out to see Naomi already holding heating spray and a curling iron. She patted the chair, rather impatiently, and I sat down in it.

She began working on my hair, tugging and spraying each strand into a perfectly sculpted curl. I was stunned at how fast and how skilled she was at curling hair, considering she was wearing a prosthetic arm.

I sat there in silence, letting her focus and work. But eventually she started a conversation.

"So how are you and Connor?"

His name sent a jolt of electricity through me, and I couldn't help but smile. Everytime someone would even say his name, I would become excited and happy. Especially since the events of last week had been repeated multiple times already.