Chapter 34: Merry Christmas

I woke up to the sound of Christmas song echoed the whole apartment. I got up from my bed and headed to the living room.

There I spotted Kira was sitting on one of the couch with her phone and a glass of wine on her another hand.

She saw me and smiled to me. "Merry Christmas, cutie pie", she said standing up and hugged me.

"I'm too old to be called cutie pie", I joked making her giggled.

"But I still see you as the cutie pie", she patted my hair and I yanked her hand off playfully making both of us giggle.

"Ha, finally you're awake lazy ass", I heard Brian's voice behind me.

I turned around and saw him leaning against the door frame with Ethan behind him.

"What time is it actually?", I asked. I haven't had a chance to check the time.

"It's almost 11", Kira answered. My eyes widened. Damn I slept so long.

"Yeah, lazy ass. Because you're late, me and Ethan had to clean this place by ourselves", Brian said annoyed.

"Well, I cleaned yesterday and guess what? You didn't even help. Instead you were watching your stupid show and laughing your ass off", I crossed my arms.

"Hey, it's a good show. You can't possibly let me missed it and you could've ask your boyfriend to help you", he argued.

"He was at meeting with his boss, dumbass have you forgotten? Unlike you at least he has something useful to do than watching some stupid show"

Brian faked gasped and placed a hand on his chest pretending to be offended. "You did not just say that"

Kira and Ethan laughed their assess off seeing our argument.

"Oh my God. You guys are like old married couple seriously", Ethan said between his laugh and I narrowed my eyes at him and pouting my lips.

He hurriedly hugged me and whispered 'I love you' to my ear making me blush.

"Okay. If you're done being lovey dovey, let's eat. I'm starving and after that we will open the presents", Brian said rubbing his stomach.

The breakfast or brunch for exactly was delicious. There were toasts, pancakes, bacons, sausages, and croissants.

We chatted and enjoyed each others company. Some of the time me and Ethan would smile and exchange glances. We intertwined our hands under the table without being noticed by Kira and Brian.

After eating and washing the dishes, we rushed to the living room to open our presents.

I got Brian a sweater saying 'Ugly' on it. I had it custom made for teasing him. I got Kira a furry coat from Zara because I knew how much she loved Zara.

Lastly, I got Ethan a watch. Actually buying him a gift was pretty hard for me. He had pretty much everything and I couldn't afford something expensive.

I even asked Hailey for giving me advice. She said I shouldn't try too much to impress him and just get him something he actually needed than spending some expensive junks.

I noticed that his watch was pretty old and out of date. Knowing Ethan, he wouldn't buy the new one until it couldn't be used anymore.

Brian was the one who opened his presents first. Like I guessed when he opened mine, he narrowed his  looking at the word on his sweater and me. making all of us laughed.

The next one was Kira and thankfully she liked her present from me. She hugged me and said that this was the coat she had been drooling at.

Next was Ethan. He looked at me filled with love after he opened his present. He hugged me and kissed me on the lips passionately making Brian cleared his throat. We pulled away and my face was red like tomato.

Then I was the last one to open my presents. Brian got me a barbie doll which made me narrowed my eyes at him. I hated barbie dolls. He laughed so hard that his head was knocked the table behind him. Now it was my turn to laugh my ass off.

Next I opened Kira's. She got me an automatic curling iron which was trending now. I hugged her and said thanks.

Then opened the one from Ethan. I opened the small box and gasped. He got me a swarovski sapphire bracelet.

I looked at him in disbelief

I looked at him in disbelief. He remembered I once told him that my favourite stone was sapphire. I kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck and my damn brother had to clear his throat again making us pulling away. Kira gave me a wide grin.

We spent the rest of the day talking and watching movies on the TV, never left the apartment.

Kira decided to stay in for tonight because it was already late and Brian didn't want her to go home alone since it was freezing cold outside.

After the dinner, we washed all the dishes and went to bed. Kira, Ethan, and Brian were up early this morning,so they were exhausted.

I slept in Ethan's room again and he looked like he could collapse any minute.

He joined me after he brushed his teeth. He kissed me on my temple saying goodnight and the moment his head touched the pillow, he was sleeping like a baby.

I stared at his sleeping figure and thinking how lucky I was to be his. Soon I felt my eyes were heavy. I turned off the lights and slept placing my head on his chest.