1

It all starts with a story book.

A story book that tells the fairytales to many children for their entertainment.

These types of stories take the children's minds and turns them into dreams and wishes. Many story books bring belief and faith for many children that they would get their happy ending like their heroes in the books. The children would be inspired by their hero because everyone wants to be the good boy or girl in the story. They want to fight villains and save the world.

Why does everyone want to be a hero?

What about the villians?

Don't they get happy endings?

No, because they are the bad ones. They don't deserve to be happy or smile at least, no they deserve to be hated for who they are because that is just how life is, but life isn't fair.

Authors don't tell you what happen to the villians. They leave them out. The heroes get praised for saving the world, while the world hates the villians. The villians are the bad people. They don't have a life and it doesn't matter at least not to the people.

Villians get hated for who they are. They get hatred everyday. They never been taught to love. They never been known kindess. They never done anything good because nobody will teach them. Villains are villians because that's what they are made of. They have a dark past that is a story that will shook most people if they are willing to listen.

Villians weren't born evil, they were made evil.

Heroes weren't born good, they were made good.  

Villians have been tossed over and over already broken, while heroes toss them over and over getting the praise. Is that how we should treat others? How we should respect others? Show them kindness and you will be surprised by the result. Do the opposite and be nice to those villians.

No villian will ever tell his or her story because nobody is willing to listen. A villian's story has never been told. The story book has never changed.

Well that is until now. 

Villians are the darkness to everyone. Every villian tries to outdo him or her. They want to be powerful. They want to be feared. They want revenge. They want others to feel their pain. They want to rule over the world to have a purpose. A purpose to live, but even they have to fight to live.

Most people want them dead. Gone. Away. Disappear. Bye bye. Go away. Far far away. But to where? They have no place to go. Nobody to lean on. You can't trust anyone but yourself. Villians have a reputation and they are willing to keep it.

Villians can be anyone and sometimes even underestimated, but once you see them in action. You run. A villian could be anyone, even a teenager or two teenagers to be excat. They are a lot older than you think. A lot smarter, faster, and stronger. The worst of the worst. They may look innocent, but they aren't. They been through a lot in their life and couldn't risk growing up, so they stayed young forever. The only love they get is from each other.

Who are they? You may ask

Well they are silbings and their last names are Pan.

A/N: Hii I'm alive everyone. I know it's been a while since I wrote a book but hey ideas take time. I hope you enjoy my story! ❤😊