3

Third Person's POV

It was a peaceful day in Neverland.

The sky was clear with no clouds in sight and no noises were heard from the eerie woods. The only noise that could barely be heard was the sound of the lost boys sleeping peacefully in their tents. All in their tents sleeping in different positions dreaming about who knows what. It was early in the morning as the birds chirped and the sunlight peeked in through the thick jungle in the woods.

In her treehouse was a girl in a deep slumber sleeping delicately in her bed, and well that deep slumber ended when a hand slowly shook her shoulders.

" Petra...Petra wake up. " , Peter's voice whispered softly

Petra groaned as she gripped tightly to the blanket and placed the pillow over her head.

" Petra wake up! " , Peter huffed as he started shaking her shoulders back and forth.

Petra groaned and grabbed the pillow away from her face as her eyes slowly opened looking at another pair of green eyes.

" You better have a good reason to wake me up. " , she huffed

" I don't need a reason. " , Peter rolled his eyes.
" You just need to wake up already. "

" Right now? " , she asked yawning

" Yes right now. We have a trespasser on the island. " , Peter informed her

Her glimmer, green eyes opened widened and she sat up against her bed as she stayed quiet before she looked back up again at her brother.

" Yeah I feel a presence. " , Petra said before her smile formed a smirk. " I bet you it's you know who. "

" Oh this will be amusing to watch. " , Peter grinned evilly.

Petra streched before she looked at Peter.

" You go get the girl. I will handle the boy. " , Petra nodded

" It will nice to see a reunion, too bad it won't last long. " , Peter chuckled.

Petra rolled her eyes before she pushed Peter away from her bed.

" Leave you twerp. " , Petra said

" Okay rascal. " , Peter laughed as he disappeared out of Petra's treehouse.

A/N: I know it's a short chapter. But it will get better if you keep reading! Love you all!